Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Post from Seattle forum

I happen to think seahawks.net is an excellent board. I spend some time there, especially around the times we play them, and there are some very very solid and knowledgeable fans. Every board, like every other group in life, has its share of wombats. Lord knows that there have been some things posted on this board in the past that wouldnt make us all proud. That being said, we are fortunate to all live in appropriate fear of the big red button from Dez, which keeps us in line.

The mods on the seahawks.net board, starting with the head dude, one PithyRadish, do a great job, but the president of gm cant always control all of his employees all the time.

No defense at all of the crappy behavior of the offensive poster, just asking everyone not to indict seahawks nation and that board in particular due to the moronic posting of one raving loon.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I have mixed feelings about Seahawks.net. On the one hand, they have some good fans and posters, some of whom stop by here from time to time.

On the other hand, they banned me for posting a couple of jokes.

Decide for yourselves.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Hey cali girl, that last link you posted brings me to a login site, telling me I have to login and register, can you just post what your response was?
    No problem,

>>>"call girl"?
    >>
    >>Since I am a Cali girl and not a call girl, I can see that you just simply may have a vision problem and are probably just horny.
    >>
    >>I started thinking of way's to help you, since clearly a Football Fan site is not exactly the place to start.
    >>
    >>I decided to take a few moments away from my lawyer job and steer you in the right direction, since looking for a call girl on a Big Seattle Football forum could prove to be dangerous for you.
    >>
    >>I'm not sure however, as you may be looking for a guy, but in any event we will just assume you got confused, drunk and happy after the exciting game, and needed a little help in that area.
    >>
    >>This is what I found for you:
    >>
    >>rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGki...%252C%2bWA
    >>
    >>Be safe now and don't forget your condoms.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AV
    On the other hand, they banned me for posting a couple of jokes.
    Yea, that was a pretty bad deal. AV got the raw end of that transaction. And the jokes were pretty funny too. I liked the one with Mr. T (Clubber Lang) calling the Hawks a "paper champion". That was funny.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123