rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

The pro bowl competitions

Did you guys see the competitions it was pretty good this year only a few things:

In the throwing competition wasn't it a scrambling thing? How did Peyton win I know he hit the targets but you they have to make the rule on that better.

And when the punter was in the skills challenge he might have won it if they didn't DQ him for not pushing the sled. It should have just been a penalty.

I did really like the kicking challenge that was pretty cool to see those guys pulling trick shots, it was almost like a game of HORSE.

I really think that the speed challenge should be changed because its too short. Before you realise it the whole competition is over. It might have just been me but it seemed really boring.

What did you guys think?

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: The pro bowl competitions

I only saw bits of the competitions. I saw a some of the receivers and some of the QBs.

I saw the bit on Peyton throwing balls to average Joes and Flos a couple of times. What was that about? I guess the media really likes him.

The Backstreet boys sang and ran around and caught a few balls. Kinda entertaining, I guess.

Oahu is nice. Going to the Pro Bowl must be fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams_fan81
    Did you guys see the competitions it was pretty good this year only a few things:

In the throwing competition wasn't it a scrambling thing? How did Peyton win I know he hit the targets but you they have to make the rule on that better.

And when the punter was in the skills challenge he might have won it if they didn't DQ him for not pushing the sled. It should have just been a penalty.

I did really like the kicking challenge that was pretty cool to see those guys pulling trick shots, it was almost like a game of HORSE.

I really think that the speed challenge should be changed because its too short. Before you realise it the whole competition is over. It might have just been me but it seemed really boring.

What did you guys think?
    No mention on Holt winning the best hands competition?!!?!?!?!? :sad: :down: :drunk: :O :tut :moon:

Hodgins is offline Registered User

I remember last year chad johnson went in in flip flops completely cold and didnt miss a pass, one of the coolest things ive ever seen

why the seahawks still envy the rams:tongue:

That was pretty awesome seeing Larry Allen doing 43 reps with 225 pounds. Then it was funny seeing Osi Umenyiora just pick the weights up once or twice and quit.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams_fan81
    That was pretty awesome seeing Larry Allen doing 43 reps with 225 pounds. Then it was funny seeing Osi Umenyiora just pick the weights up once or twice and quit.
    Joey Porter had 35 reps! He is a Linebacker!

Lorenzo Neal(I don't know about the spelling)had 33 I think and he's FB.:O