throwback week

RedArcher7 Guest

Pro Bowl will be in Miami, week before Super Bowl in 2010

Pro Bowl will be in Miami, week before Super Bowl in 2010 - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

Miami is going to be making a crazy amount of money in a month. Obviously players on teams in the Super Bowl won't be playing. Will that disqualify them from be labeled probowlers? Probowlers are named week 16, so I assume not, there's just gonna be some alternatives going I guess. Poor Hawaii, got nothing after my Irish beat the Warriors. Nothing football wise anyway...

jdh008 is offline Registered User

Re: Pro Bowl will be in Miami, week before Super Bowl in 2010

I like moving the game to the mainland because I think the game can only gain interest from being there. You can really turn it into a fan appreciation type weekend. It will, however, keep any players that played in the conference title games from participating because they will either be recovering from the game or game planning for the Super Bowl. I fear it also might deter some from participating because Miami is great, but it's not Hawaii. The move is good for the fan experience but probably bad for the play on the field.