Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: R.I.P. Romomentum

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    That game perfectly summarized the lucky season the shehawks are having, with everything going there way when they need it to. Unless Grossman hands them the game, the are gonna get smoked.
    I tend to agree with this. Seattle backed into the playoffs and never really looked all that strong at any time during the season. I give them credit for fighting through some injuries that would have devastated most teams and keeping themselves in a position to win the division, but in no way, shape or form are they the team that last year played as a tight unit with great heart and confidence. I'd be very surprized to see them go any further.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    In ten regular season starts he had four games with a 100+ QB rating. He finished the season with a 65.3% completion percentage, had 19 touchdowns, and a season QB rating of 95.1. Not too shabby for an undrafted free agent. Even though people really went over the top with him, I'd hardly minimize his year down to one good game either.

maybe what i said was a little harsh and your point about people going over the top is probally more the direction i wanted to go,people jumped on the Romo bandwagon way to soon,he may have put up good stats but how much of those stats turned into wins and when the game was on the line,oops.

Not many other NFC quarterbacks who made a case to go in over him, though.
    you need to play at least 3/4(12 games) to make the pro bowl in my opinion, they could have chosen manning,grossman(13 wins) or even john maddens favorite little player favre.but your right not much to choose from as those guys could be a stretch.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Most overrated player in the NFL. I can't believe he made the Pro Bowl. I hope he drops out of it.
    RamsFan16

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I would have loved to see Favre in the pro bowl one last time...a much better choice than Romo

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

If McNabb hadnt been injuried he would have gone instead of Romo, If Garcia started earlier, I think Garcia would have gone instead of Romo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12