Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racism NFL

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Racism NFL

Yeah I'm willing to come forward and play the race card. This is BULL and I don't care if I get banned from any message board. Belish*t got away with it BIG TIME!!!

How is it that if any player gets caught in misconduct he automatically gets suspended with no pay!!! Michael Vick never challenged the integrity of the game! Yet look what happened to him. NON-FIELD RELATED!!! NON-FIELD RELATED!!!

Michael Vick came forward and apologized. This piece of Belis*it just keeps talking about the next game. HE SHOULDN"T BE TALKING NEXT GAME!!! He should have got fired!!!

There is NO REMORSE, NO NOTHING!!!. The NFL needs to make an example of anyone who chooses to undermine the integrity of the game!!! No matter what his skin color!!!

I'm sick and tired of anyone who breaks the rules and gets a small smack on the hand, Michael Vick should play after his penalty to the Gov'ment is paid. Michael Vick should play again!!!

Steroids, cheating, same old Cr*p. Please lets not brush this aside. If this had been Terrel Owens what have the league done with him????????

I HATE THIS BIG TIME!!! I am disgusted and ashamed of this league!!!!!!! Belish*t should be fired he violated the rules and claims... "Oh well I didn't know. My interpretation of the rules was wrong, but please let's put it behind us let's talk about the Chargers," NO LETS NOT, LETS TALK ABOUT CHEATING YOU B*CH.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -09-15-2007 at 04:03 AM.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: Racism NFL

I'm sorry not one of my better moments, but I am frustrated.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Racism in the NFL

posted nfl talk messageboard:

Yeah I'm willing to come forward and play the race card. This is BULL and I don't care if I get banned from any message board. Belish*t got away with it BIG TIME!!!

How is it that if any player gets caught in misconduct he automatically gets suspended with no pay!!! Michael Vick never challenged the integrity of the game! Yet look what happened to him. NON-FIELD RELATED!!! NON-FIELD RELATED!!!

Michael Vick came forward and apologized. This piece of Belis*it just keeps talking about the next game. HE SHOULDN"T BE TALKING NEXT GAME!!! He should have got fired!!!

There is NO REMORSE, NO NOTHING!!!. The NFL needs to make an example of anyone who chooses to undermine the integrity of the game!!! No matter what his skin color!!!

I'm sick and tired of anyone who breaks the rules and gets a small smack on the hand, Michael Vick should play after his penalty to the Gov'ment is paid. Michael Vick should play again!!!

Steroids, cheating, same old Cr*p. Please lets not brush this aside. If this had been Terrel Owens what have the league done with him????????

I HATE THIS BIG TIME!!! I am disgusted and ashamed of this league!!!!!!! Belish*t should be fired he violated the rules and claims... "Oh well I didn't know. My interpretation of the rules was wrong, but please let's put it behind us let's talk about the Chargers," NO LETS NOT, LETS TALK ABOUT CHEATING YOU B*CH.

Last edited by LA Rammer; -09-15-2007 at 04:08 AM.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Re: Racism in the NFL

I feel your pain, but this is the world we live in. I don't know about being fired, but he should have been suspended as well as been fined. There should have also been an investigation into how long this has lasted and if there's any proof that is given the Pats an extra edge.

Michael Vick was not suspended because of Dog Fighting, he was suspended because of gambling. Gambling is frowned upon in the sports commuinity if you're and athlete or coach assosciated with the team. Pac Man was suspended and wasn't even convicted of anything. Dude should not be coaching any games this Sunday.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    posted nfl talk messageboard:

Hold on to the race card. Killing dogs is against the law, video taping the opponents sideline is cheating. While I do think the Patriots got off cheap you cant call that racism. Racism is a very sensitive subject, but im sorry this isnt racism. If Bellichek had broken the law then I could see your point but he cheated. Just like Jared Allen,Fahkir Brown, and Claude Wroten. They cheated the game by using illegal substances or missing tests and have all been suspended for it. I just think your way off base with your assessment of this situation. Cheating and killing dogs are two different things. I wouldnt use Vick as an example he KILLED dogs if they didnt perform well. Pretty brutal if you ask me. Bellichek didnt kill anything just showed what a cheater he is.
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Hold on to the race card. Killing dogs is against the law, video taping the opponents sideline is cheating. While I do think the Patriots got off cheap you cant call that racism. Racism is a very sensitive subject, but im sorry this isnt racism. If Bellichek had broken the law then I could see your point but he cheated. Just like Jared Allen,Fahkir Brown, and Claude Wroten. They cheated the game by using illegal substances or missing tests and have all been suspended for it. I just think your way off base with your assessment of this situation. Cheating and killing dogs are two different things. I wouldnt use Vick as an example he KILLED dogs if they didnt perform well. Pretty brutal if you ask me. Bellichek didnt kill anything just showed what a cheater he is.
    How could this not be racism, steroids isn't against the law, but against NFL rules. You can buy performance enhancing drugs legally. Jigga made a good point about breaking laws and rules, but Belis*it crossed that line about breaking the rules and NFL didn't follow up. 500,000 dollers isn't anything to him or the Ratsys nor is any first round draft pick. THEY ARE BEATING THE SYSTEM something any brother of color can't do.

Belish*t is non-remorseful and the league isn't doing anything to punish him. THIS MAKES ME SICK and I don't care what anyone says, Terrel couldn't get away with this with at least a suspension. Yes racist claims are sensitive, but you can't deny that the punishment wouldn't be equal had Dennis Green done this!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

If you wan't to call it racism, I think you need more proof than comparing a player who committed federal crimes to a coach caught cheating.

And steroids are prescription drugs. If a doctor hasn't told you that you need them to treat an illness or injury, then yes, they are illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    If you wan't to call it racism, I think you need more proof than comparing a player who committed federal crimes to a coach caught cheating.

And steroids are prescription drugs. If a doctor hasn't told you that you need them to treat an illness or injury, then yes, they are illegal.
    My point is this guy is going on with business as usual!!!!!!!

No regret, No true apology and the league didn't do what was right! this man should not be talking about the, "NEXT GAME!!!"

Federal crime okay, DO YOUR TIME! We are talking rules and fair punishement without bias. Cite the examples!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

How could this not be racism, steroids isn't against the law, but against NFL rules. You can buy performance enhancing drugs legally. Jigga made a good point about breaking laws and rules, but Belis*it crossed that line about breaking the rules and NFL didn't follow up. 500,000 dollers isn't anything to him or the Ratsys nor is any first round draft pick. THEY ARE BEATING THE SYSTEM something any brother of color can't do.

Belish*t is non-remorseful and the league isn't doing anything to punish him. THIS MAKES ME SICK and I don't care what anyone says, Terrel couldn't get away with this with at least a suspension. Yes racist claims are sensitive, but you can't deny that the punishment wouldn't be equal had Dennis Green done this!!!

I know racism exists but I doubt Bellichek is the only one behind this. I mean your basically calling the comissioner and his assistants racists. Last time I checked there are men of color as you put it at high ranking positions in the NFL. The same NFL that made owners have to interview minority canidates for coaching jobs. Racism is out there but I doubt Goodell was being soft on Bellichek because he's white.
    Just Fix It

None! Thought so!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Last time I checked there are men of color as you put it at high ranking positions in the NFL. The same NFL that made owners have to interview minority canidates for coaching jobs.
    They have to!!! It's LAW!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

If the NFL didn't allow men of color to hold high ranking positions then they would be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! In the black community there is talent and you cannot deny it. That is why we had 2 black coaches in the superbowl. Man get it right.

Let me put it sweet and simple, like Jigga said, "DUDE SHOULD NOT BE COACHING THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!"
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

For those that do not know:

Tom Flores Super Bowl Champion Coach: Super Bowl XVIII
    Tony Dungy Super Bowl Champion Coach: Super Bowl XLI

Men of color.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

If the NFL didn't allow men of color to hold high ranking positions then they would be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! In the black community there is talent and you cannot deny it. That is why we had 2 black coaches in the superbowl. Man get it right.

Let me put it sweet and simple, like Jigga said, "DUDE SHOULD NOT BE COACHING THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!"
    I dont remember saying there wasnt talent there. I did say however that it wasnt NFL law to interview minorities untill about 5 years ago. This is the kind of thinking that drives me crazy damned if we do damned if we dont. If African Americans arent hired its racism, if they are it's just a token because they have to. With this thinking its racism either way. Man with as much real racism that is out there to call this racism is just crazy. I can just see the round table discussion, well he's white, one of the good ole boys lets slap himon the wrist, but if he were black, boy he'd be fired. Come on it's a stretch to call this racism. So who is racist the comissioner,Bellichek or the owner of the Patriots?
    Just Fix It

I can just see the round table discussion, well he's white, one of the good ole boys lets slap himon the wrist, but if he were black, boy he'd be fired. Come on it's a stretch to call this racism. So who is racist the comissioner, Bellichek or the owner of the Patriots?
    White wash!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast