RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Raiders, ***** could share new stadium

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nfl/index.html

Word is the ***** have informally approached the Raiders about building a new home -- together. The stadium, which would be shared by the two rivals, very well could be in Santa Clara, where the Niners are pursuing new digs next to Great America.
    -- San Francisco Chronicle
    This has to be pure rumor. Nobody is stupid enough to think Davis would actually let them have a say so in stadium decisions are they? The whiners owner would have to be real desperate to go this route I'd think.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Re: Raiders, ***** could share new stadium

Per Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat:
    Here is a statement released by the ***** earlier today about a report that they were looking to have the Raiders share a stadium with them:

"Despite news reports to the contrary, the San Francisco ***** are not in discussions with the Oakland Raiders concerning the sharing of a new stadium. The ***** remain committed to working with the City of Santa Clara as our primary site for a new ***** stadium and with the City of San Francisco to identify a potential viable alternative site for that facility. As we move forward, we will, of course, keep the NFL and other teams apprised of our progress."
    49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=462630

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard