Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    foreverST21 is offline Registered User

As a redskins fan

I am ashamed to lose to a team such as the rams. You cant pin a lose on one play but in this case, you really can. Explain to me how an offensive lieman picks up the ball after a tipped pass and runs with it and fumbles it.We were in field goal range and had enough time and downs to take a shot at the endzone. if we played the ****ty rams 20 times this season the redskins would win 19 and the only one the rams would win is on bull**** lucky plays. So congrats on the victory you Bums.

btimsah Guest

Re: As a redskins fan

Quote Originally Posted by foreverST21 View Post
    I am ashamed to lose to a team such as the rams. You cant pin a lose on one play but in this case, you really can. Explain to me how an offensive lieman picks up the ball after a tipped pass and runs with it and fumbles it.We were in field goal range and had enough time and downs to take a shot at the endzone. if we played the ****ty rams 20 times this season the redskins would win 19 and the only one the rams would win is on bull**** lucky plays. So congrats on the victory you Bums.
    Better yet, why not just take all our good plays away from us. After all if you did that then in reality you would have blown us out. Nice try, but in a close game the Washington Redskins FAILED. Their offensive line sucks btw.

rampower is offline Registered User

I feel the same. Jacksons fumble is the only reason you lot were in the game. Should a been a blow out.

So glad your so upset that you feel no shame in coming over and calling us bums.

The pleasure is immeasurable!!!

Gee Your real cool, thanks for making me feel so much better than you! You have enriched my life!!
    Last edited by rampower; -10-13-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: edited by bum rams fan loving the joy of victory!!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Quote Originally Posted by btimsah View Post
    Better yet, why not just take all our good plays away from us. After all if you did that then in reality you would have blown us out. Nice try, but in a close game the Washington Redskins FAILED. Their offensive line sucks btw.
    Our offensive line sucks? Check the stats buddy we had almost 200 hundred yards rushing. You guys get one fluke of a win and your off to the superbowl.lol

Thumbs up Re: As a redskins fan

Oh, the score was 19-17 if you forgot.

LOSER!!!!

btimsah Guest

Our offensive line sucks? Check the stats buddy we had almost 200 hundred yards rushing. You guys get one fluke of a win and your off to the super bowl.lol
    Yeah, try to go 4 wides again and watch your QB get OWNED. Did you hear that? Leonard Little just sacked Jason Campbell again.

Yeah they can run block, but what about pass blocking? What about catching a ball and then running with it - hahaha.. Just kidding. You're a sore loser. I'm gonna go later and watch the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    I feel the same. Jacksons fumble is the only reason you lot were in the game. Should a been a blow out.

So glad your so upset that you feel no shame in coming over and calling us bums.

The pleasure is immeasurable!!!

Gee Your real cool, thanks for making me feel so much better than you! You have enriched my life!!
    Do you think the the rams are better in anyway possible then the redskins. besides your punter. I think durant brooks was on your side withe the field position he was giving you. A 26 yard punt? Be serious.

josh brown?

You come over here and call us bums and ask me to be serious???

were 19-17 better buddy

and doesn't that suck

SERIOUSLY
    Last edited by rampower; -10-13-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: edited to reflect redskins recent loss.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Our offensive line sucks? Check the stats buddy we had almost 200 hundred yards rushing. You guys get one fluke of a win and your off to the superbowl.lol
    Look, loser ...

How about that offensive line that was so terrifying of blocking our end rusher and blitzers, that they managed to get THREE false starts at home ...

Giants beat us by several touchdowns in our place, you lost to us at home ...

It sucks being inferior doesn't it?

Bunch of sore losers, if not for the Jackson fumble, you are shutout at halftime ...

As I mentioned earlier, easily some of the most ignorant fans in the league ....

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

It hurts when your wave comes slamming into shore!

Party is over.... We just pulled your covers for the rest of the NFL to see. The Redskins are not who we thought they were.

Falconator Guest

forever,

this whole thread is kind of crazy......you lost my man....take it like a grown-up....if you want to come to the Rams messageboard and trash talk before the game - sobeit! - but don't come back whining about it - you got beat - plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    It hurts when your wave comes slamming into shore!

Party is over.... We just pulled your covers for the rest of the NFL to see. The Redskins are not who we thought they were.
    As we rebound from this loss and win 3 straight the rams will come crashing down next week with a blowout loss to the cowboys and finish with a 2-14 record.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Do you think the the rams are better in anyway possible then the redskins. besides your punter. I think durant brooks was on your side withe the field position he was giving you. A 26 yard punt? Be serious.
    Any given Sunday, my friend. It looks like the change of head coach has instilled the team with a new attitude, and we've gotten some of our better players back from early season injuries (DE Leonard Little, G Jacob Bell, WR Donnie Avery). I remember seeing quotes in the news about how the Washington players were liking the idea of finally being in the position of a team being "hunted" instead of being the "hunters". Your team probably got a little cocky coming into this game, and they got caught napping by a hungrier team. The Redskins probably aren't as bad as they looked this game, but you also have to realize the Rams might not be as bad now as they looked in the first few games.

Good luck with the rest of your season!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

On the contrary laram0, they are who WE thought they were! They are who WE thought they were! So let's crown our own arses!

Seriously forever, are you really that much in need of self gratification that you need to go on a Rams board and badmouth a screw up of YOUR team? Yes, if your lineman had just simply fallen on the ball, you probably would have won. But guess what, he tried advancing it and Pisa nailed that guy good. Deal with it.

Or how about this. We take away that fumble and then Jackson's on the 5? Now the game's 12-10. Make it feel any better?

Overall, do I think the Rams are better than the Skins? No. Our defense doesn't typically play as well as theirs, and our offense has not been executing. But guess what. They did yesterday, and it doesn't matter if the odds were one game in a million, that one game was played yesterday. Move on and go lose to the Browns next week.

please, please, post more, this is cracking me up. I feed on your wonderful bitterness.

I dont think we gonna win the superbowl,

but I'll tell you what, I am enjoying your childishness more than victory yesterday.

Oh the simple pleasures of life!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast