Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: As a redskins fan

Lol if you didn't fumble you would have won. Really? LOL. Have you ever played or watched football, and no not madden. Turnovers are what wins or loses a game. Thats like us saying, man if Marc or Trent wouldn't have thrown those pick six's, we would have beat the Giants and Bills and been 3-2 right now.

Guess what? They did throw those interceptions, and you guys did fumble. We won, you lost. We are 1-4. You are 4-2. But man, if we wouldn't have turned the ball over....

IBleedBnG83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    Fairdo mate, went and read what you said and you did eat crow.

I do think it is fair to defend your team as it is fair for me to defend mine and hope that this win is the start of the rams building some confidence and hopefully not be the very bad team, you refer to them as. The fact they didn't give up at 17-16 shows me, that we might just start to fight more, which is a good start point for a 0-4 team. With the boys, pats and 5 divisional games, a suddenly scary looking falcons team and the bears, We have a tough enough schedule for a team that has only won 4 games in 21. But I feel a little better than I did 3 weeks ago.

We just need bulger to get back to his best and get jackson a bit more breathing room, keep fighting and I am sure we might not be as awful as you beleave.
    Letting Linehan go was the best move. I don't think Haslett is the long term solution. You guys need a new GM, HC, OC and DC. The Falcons are doing well because they started all over. The got a new GM, a great candidate for HC, and drafted well as a result of both and brought in good talent.

The Rams have many pieces, I just don' think the front office and coaches are in place to get everything moving in the same and right direction. I don't say this to be negative, believe me.

IBleedBnG83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    Lol if you didn't fumble you would have won. Really? LOL. Have you ever played or watched football, and no not madden. Turnovers are what wins or loses a game. Thats like us saying, man if Marc or Trent wouldn't have thrown those pick six's, we would have beat the Giants and Bills and been 3-2 right now.

Guess what? They did throw those interceptions, and you guys did fumble. We won, you lost. We are 1-4. You are 4-2. But man, if we wouldn't have turned the ball over....
    Yep. Typically, whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game. Its that simple. Part of the reason we had been winning games prior to the Rams.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Exactly, except for yesterday.

foreverST21 is offline Registered User

Dont worry the rams will see us again in the playoffs. On there 72in plasma T.V.'s

Wolf is offline Registered User

Here we go rams here we go

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Ok, let me clarify:

The poor response I referred to was your team's response in the game to adversity.It had nothing to do with any of your responses here except that which I quoted

The Smacktard OP is a singular minority among the Skins fans who have dropped by before & after this game. I really wasn't trying to be provocative or condescending with the academic stuff.

But back to the game ;

The Skins had a great run of luck; no other team in NFL history has played their first 5 games without an offensive turnover.

No amount of sarcasm will refute the fact that The Skins had help from the Football Gods to win against teams that were better than them in almost every meaningful statistical category & when the worm turned, the team, other than Portis, didn't respond well.

Specifics:

You couldn't score a passing TD vs one of the most porous secondaries in NFL history.And we weren't even at "full" strength.

You couldn't get through an o-line that lost its best player in Pace on the last drive,despite a couple of 3rd & longs.

We weren't as weak as you thought we were but you were not as good as you thought you were.

On the day. That's all I meant.

I wish you the best for the season & hope you don't have to sit next to ForeverST21 at the games. He's turning you to the Dark Side , my friend.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -10-13-2008 at 04:00 PM.

foreverST21 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    Ok, let me clarify:

The poor response I referred to was your team's response in the game to adversity.It had nothing to do with any of your responses here except that which I quoted

The Smacktard OP is a singular minority among the Skins fans who have dropped by before & after this game. I really wasn't trying to be provocative or condescending with the academic stuff.

But back to the game ;

The Skins had a great run of luck; no other team in NFL history has played their first 5 games without an offensive turnover.

No amount of sarcasm will refute the fact that The Skins had help from the Football Gods to win against teams that were better than them in almost every meaningful statistical category & when the worm turned, the team, other than Portis, didn't respond well.

Specifics:

You couldn't score a passing TD vs one of the most porous secondaries in NFL history.And we weren't even at "full" strength.

You couldn't get through an o-line that lost its best player in Pace on the last drive,despite a couple of 3rd & longs.

We weren't as weak as you thought we were but you were not as good as you thought you were.

On the day. That's all I meant.

I wish you the best for the season & hope you don't have to sit next to ForeverST21 at the games. He's turning you to the Dark Side , my friend.
    wow, a rams fan bringing up luck. if that game yesterday wasnt luck than help me god .

rampower is offline Registered User

but your not bitter.

For that help try a mental institution.

Again, glad the 1 and 4 rams could be of service too you. I am glad some other skins fans posted here today, if they hadn't I would have had a real bad view of skins fans.

Later smacktard!

Rp
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Gee. I thought whiner fans were the only ones who lived in their mommy's basement and collected Star Wars dolls.

Let's face it; the Rams didn't play like the GSOT, but the skins didn't exactly roll over and play dead so we could win. The game I watched was the Rams playing with heart, and the skins getting surprised by our D right away.

Face it: Your team LOST. You were BEATEN. Grow up.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

I think these guys are mad because even our coach punked out their players. Go see if your mom will change your diaper crybaby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Skins_KDawg is offline Registered User

This is embarassing. We lost. Get over it. I was pissed too, but the Rams did what they were supposed to do, we didn't. They won.

End of story.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Gee. I thought whiner fans were the only ones who lived in their mommy's basement and collected Star Wars dolls.

i was with you till you brought Star Wars into it...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

For the Bleeds and Forevers of the world......
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug View Post

Dude, seriously. You're embarassing us. Don't rep the 'Skins by acting like a jackass. The simple fact of the matter is that we didn't do enough to win. They did. Lose with some dignity FFS.

Rethink, regroup and look ahead to next week. We've got the Browns to worry about now and we'll be cheering for these same Rams against the Cowboys.

Hail to the Redskins.
    ......that's how grown-ups talk.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456