Vinatieri, Adam NE K Active @CIN Week 17
    Titans TEN DT Active MIA Week 4
    Batch, Charlie DET QB Reserve @GB Week 4
    Gary, Olandis DEN RB Reserve NYG Week 16
    Graham, Jeff SD WR Reserve WAS Week 2
    Harris, Jackie DAL TE Reserve TB Week 5
    Hanson, Jason DET K Reserve @GB Week 4
    Redskins WAS DT Reserve @SD Week 10

I don't know. I think I did pretty good. I got Peyton as my starter and if I'm reading this chart right, it's copied exactly like it is on the website, I think I got the Titans defense. It's says DT, but I think it's my defense.

I got Mike Anderson, one of my top three choices, behind Eddie and Faulk. Ed McCaffrey was another of my top choices. Not sure if Michael Westbrook, Marcus Pollard, and Adam Vinatieri are good picks or not. What do you think?

I have both J.J. Stokes to replace Michael Westbrook and Jay Fiedler to replace Charlie Batch as my backup on my waiver list. I get the feeling the pecking order will change, so hopefully, I'll get them both. If I do, I think I'll have a pretty good team. Also Ike Hillard to replace Jeff Graham.

Blankman17 Guest
    Atlas,

There's a few ways to go about FF, personally I like the Double RB road. Take a deuce of solid RBs for the first two picks then a sensible QB. For example, in one of my drafts I picked up Edgerrin James and Stephen Davis of Washington, then got Brett Favre and Aaron Brooks as my QBs. Depends on your type of league though. Overall, I thought you had a good draft though, nice D choice

Atlas Guest
    I got REAL lucky and got first draft choice so was able to aquire a good quarterback. I did something I think no one eslse did ion my league and choose a defense on my second pick. i figured with a great quarterback and a great defense, everything else could be only slightly above average and I'd still do well. I didn't think i'd get the EXACT top picks I wanted out ot the Titans and Peyton Manning though. And yes...Kurt Warner and Peyton manning was a hard choice for me, since they are both so close in skill. Both are great and will most likely be the two greatest of our time. So i just went with blood. He's from Tennessee.

Blankman17 Guest
    Yeah, but Warner didn't get punked by Nebraska