AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Saints Hold On To Defeat Eagles

Despite a key turnover late in the game by the Saints, the Eagles could not capitalize and lost 27-24. (I now have my wife under observation.) Unless the Bears really tear up the Shehawks tomorrow, the Saints will probably be the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: Saints Hold On To Defeat Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Despite a key turnover late in the game by the Saints, the Eagles could not capitalize and lost 27-24. (I now have my wife under observation.) Unless the Bears really tear up the Shehawks tomorrow, the Saints will probably be the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

I think I would rather have seen Philly win that one. Eagles were lucky to have been in striking range and needed to maintain the possession after the turnover since it was abvious their Defense was having quite the time trying to keep NO's offense in check.:\

Here's to DA BEARS!!

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

That hit on Reggie Bush was awesome...I'm sure it'll make the top hits of the year list. Another thing on Bush, with all the reckless flying around he does, and watching him try to crawl off the field after that hit, how long do you think his NFL lifespan will be if he continues to play the same way?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    That hit on Reggie Bush was awesome...
    For those who missed it... BAM!!!

It happened to him because....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    That hit on Reggie Bush was awesome...I'm sure it'll make the top hits of the year list. Another thing on Bush, with all the reckless flying around he does, and watching him try to crawl off the field after that hit, how long do you think his NFL lifespan will be if he continues to play the same way?
    Nothing like an early wake-up call to the youngster! Hello Reggie! I give him credit for taking that hit and not only continuing to play but helping his team win that game. He definitely contributed. I hate to admit it but the Saints are a fun team to watch...especially when their offense is on the field.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Saints run a nice offense,and utilize McAllister and Bush very well..Their defense is dodgy,Fred Thomas was awful..BTW wat was Andy Reid doing punting the ball with less than 2 minutes left?? That was suicide, the Eagles D had gone and all the Saints were gonna do was run it down their throats..:l

Quote Originally Posted by 81~BIG-GAME View Post
    Saints run a nice offense,and utilize McAllister and Bush very well..Their defense is dodgy,Fred Thomas was awful..BTW wat was Andy Reid doing punting the ball with less than 2 minutes left?? That was suicide, the Eagles D had gone and all the Saints were gonna do was run it down their throats..:l

I think he was hoping the defense would stand-up the ball carrier and strip the ball.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]