Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    slambino is offline Registered User

Sam Bradford vs. Marcia Bulger

I have to say I am looking forward to seeing this one. Although I seriously doubt our starters, including Bradford, will play more than one possession. It will still be great watching our D' tee off on Bulger. I wanted to hit him so bad, so many times over the past few years that it will make my day to see him smacked by someone, anyone, in a Rams uniform.

Wasn't that look on Belicheat's face priceless at the end of that Pat's game?

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: Sam Bradford vs. Marcia Bulger

I actually hope marc does not get sacked in the game. If he doesnt do well then thats ok, though I personally wish him the best. But really I hope he doesnt get sacked.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by slambino View Post
    It will still be great watching our D' tee off on Bulger. I wanted to hit him so bad, so many times over the past few years that it will make my day to see him smacked by someone, anyone, in a Rams uniform.
    I know there was a portion of the fan base that did not like Marc Bulger, but I find it pretty embarrassing that a Rams fan would say something like this about a former player.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I know there was a portion of the fan base that did not like Marc Bulger, but I find it pretty embarrassing that a Rams fan would say something like this about a former player.
    Agreed. Not very dignified or called for, especially toward a player who gave the Rams everything he had, usually under the most difficult of circumstances.

I hope Bulger has a great game and wish him nothing but the best this season.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

I wish him the best also, I was one who thought it was best for him to move on and get a fresh start and I hope he has nothing but success in Baltimore. I seriously doubt anyone on our 1st or 2nd team defense would make an effort to lay him out if they have the chance. Knowing the way fans are at the Ed I'm sure he will get a warm welcome home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I would be surprised to see Marc getting sacked a lot by the Rams in a preseason game. Hopefully he is getting some protection this year. His stats were better in the second preseason game. One sack and two fumbles so far for this preseason for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Personally, I hope our D does well but not to an extent where it'll Bulger's career is in a life threatening situation. I won't bother to argue all the Bulger haters here but you have to at least appreciate what he did for us in '02-'06.

Keenum is offline Registered User

I wish Bulger nothing but the best for the rest of his career, and I hope he gets a starting spot with another team sometime. Of course I hope the D plays well against him, but I do not wish anything bad for him.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

I agree with the last few posters. Bulger put up some great years for the Rams and deserves nothing but respect from us. I of course hope the Rams win as always, and Bulger, Flacco and the rest of the Ravens have a great year!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

"Not cool about Bulger - calling him Marcia."

The negative rep before I read through the thread. I am glad to see that others found the title of the thread in poor taste.

Bulger got the hell knocked out of him by a turnstile of an O-line the past few years. The guy became gun shy from getting hit so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I actually hope marc does not get sacked in the game. If he doesnt do well then thats ok, though I personally wish him the best. But really I hope he doesnt get sacked.
    Bulger had his moments with us now it's time for him to indulge in his new team's fan base. I do hope we get sacks, it's about our defense getting confidence working up to game 1 of the regular season. MY TEAM FIRST, right?

At any rate, I know when he does get sacked by our defense, and he will, that our players will show true sportsmanship by lifting him up and patting him on the back. (i didn't know F@nny was a bad word)

I as many here do wish him well ONLY NOT AGAINST US. Ravens have their own rivals to worry about, not disgruntled Rams fans who are disappointed we never got to the promise land with him at helm.

GO RAMS!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Bulger had his moments with us now it's time for him to indulge in his new team's fan base. I do hope we get sacks, it's about our defense getting confidence working up to game 1 of the regular season. MY TEAM FIRST, right?

At any rate, I know when he does get sacked by our defense, and he will, that our players will show true sportsmanship by lifting him up and patting him on the back. (i didn't know F@nny was a bad word)

I as many here do wish him well ONLY NOT AGAINST US. Ravens have their own rivals to worry about, not disgruntled Rams fans who are disappointed we never got to the promise land with him at helm.

GO RAMS!!!
    I hardly worry about our second string pass rush getting their confidence bruised. But like you say if we do sack him then I hope our players show enough respect to pick him up. The way I will always see it is that Bulger gave his body up for severe punishment to help a declining team.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    "Not cool about Bulger - calling him Marcia."

The negative rep before I read through the thread. I am glad to see that others found the title of the thread in poor taste.

Bulger got the hell knocked out of him by a turnstile of an O-line the past few years. The guy became gun shy from getting hit so much.
    Bulger wasn't and isn't even close to being a Marcia. The guy is as tough as they come. How many games did this guy get hammered by opposing defenses and never cried about it one bit? How many times did you see "MARC" Bulger peeling himself up off the ground and enter the huddle all business as usual? I wish Marc nothing but the best, he deserves it.

chancelandusa is offline Registered User

Seems to be alittle over the top on both sides to hope he has a good game against us i.e. the RAMS or not to sack him because he used to be a RAM HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM I'm not saying pull a sue and try to take his head off. sack him all night & takea few int's to the house. respect him for what he went through with us but he's not a RAM any more

Varg6 is offline Registered User

We, as Rams fans, are better than that.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast