Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yesiamahawkfan is offline Registered User

Re: Seahawks in trouble with the league?

I know with no doubt in my mind that KurtWarner2005MVP has no friends

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    I actually do fancy myself witty and intelligent. Thank you very much Mr. Utterblitz. I have had my username for several years, before I joined any of these message boards this was my name. I liked it, I thought it was pretty cool. Plus I have an complete dislike for vowels, but I thought that "rwkhrdr" looked funny so I decided to add the "a".
    It's Ms. UtterBlitz to you. I'll monitor your responses to see if you can claim to be witty and intelligent. So far you seem to be doing pretty well.

Now, about my tag line...have you ever seen "King of the Hill"...that is a line that Bobby Hill said to his dad..."Dad, can I put a gun rack on my bike"...Hank's reply "Son, do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask." I thought that was pretty funny so I decided to use it.
    Yes I have seen King of the Hill, but I was hoping for another motorcycle rider when you mentioned bike. Too bad.

About the witty and intelligent, you should make your way over to seahawks.net and you will find out for yourself, and you will be able to draw your own conclusions.
    I've been over there before. It's a decent board.

rawk on man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

No, I don't ride...but I will be as soon as I get my car paid off next year. I want a Harley Fat boy. Always liked the Harleys. Think it would be cool to tool around in Wisconsin on a "fat boy', and I can't wait to get one. Just waiting for the financial resources to become available, know what I mean?

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

You also need to save $$ for that gun rack

Nice Jacket

XxXdragonXxX is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KurtWarner2005MVP
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Stupid SeaIdiots! I'm gonna laugh when they have to cut even more of their best players because of this.

Yeah, that thousand bucks is gonna kill us....we might have to cut our 3rd string long-snapper....DANGIT!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

No, I don't ride...but I will be as soon as I get my car paid off next year. I want a Harley Fat boy. Always liked the Harleys. Think it would be cool to tool around in Wisconsin on a "fat boy', and I can't wait to get one. Just waiting for the financial resources to become available, know what I mean?
    I am not into Harleys myself, but many people are. I have been thinking about getting a new bike myself... maybe an R6, maybe a Ducati monster, or maybe a Buell. I rode with a guy that has a Buell recently and that thing was nice. Orange wheels and a big fat tire.

So many toys, so little time and there is that little matter of paying for them also.

Do yourself a favor and take a motorcycle safety class. Here is the link to the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. http://www.msf-usa.org/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Well a Buell is technically a Harley...it's just a sport bike version of one. Thanks for the link, I had planned on taking one anyways. I like the Ducati's, heard they are really nice bikes, never rode one before. Can wait till the funds are freed up so I can get one.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

KurtWarner2005MVP is offline Registered User

Getting by on topic, When are the skwaks getting fined by the league for giving their players bribes?

XxXdragonXxX is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KurtWarner2005MVP
    Getting by on topic, When are the skwaks getting fined by the league for giving their players bribes?
    Never.....

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Ya' know....Georgia ran into a bit o' trouble with the League back in 2000. Seems she thought it would be cool to hand out mini Lombardi's to members of the Championship team. Tags took exception and.... :tut

Everyone tries to take care of their own. Just thought I'd try to keep all this "bribe" talk in perspective, que no?

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12