throwback week



Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    It should be an ineresting game with some extreme weather and both teams looking.....not so good right now.


  2. #2
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,811
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Maybe Bryant Gumbel will be blown out of the booth by the high winds.




    One can only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

  3. #3
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Maybe Bryant Gumbel will be blown out of the booth by the high winds.




    One can only hope.
    Gumble being blown out of the booth would work for me, but as a precaution I'll have the play by play on mute and the music up high.

    Does this game have serious credibility issues for the Seahawks or what?

  4. #4
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Does this game have serious credibility issues for the Seahawks or what?
    Yes it does....can you imagine what people would say if they lose to the niners?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    I turned up the game volume for the whiners last drive of the first half just in time to hear Gumble refer to Frank Gore as Al Gore. If anything, he's amusing.

  6. #6
    Brain Daddy Guest

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Maybe Bryant Gumbel will be blown out of the booth by the high winds.




    One can only hope.
    I've had my fingers crossed, but so far no luck. :\

  7. #7
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Wow, the whiners are about to punk the Seahawks in their own house! Seattle is about to have those credibility issues big time. They get the Chargers next week. Yikes! Life is not good in Seattle.

    The whiners could actually take the division if they win out and Seattle loses to San Diego and then somehow to Tampa. Say it ain't so!!!

  8. #8
    BigGameMN Guest

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    And it's a blowout loss for Seattle. Sweeped by the whiners. That play that Alex Smith made to put them up by 10, avoiding the sack and throwing the TD pass, that was one of the best plays I've seen this year.

  9. #9
    bigredman Guest

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    I think this game tonight just shows how pathetic the NFC West really is. We can't get out of each other's way to get to the bottom of the division.

  10. #10
    Brain Daddy Guest

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    I think this game tonight just shows how pathetic the NFC West really is. We can't get out of each other's way to get to the bottom of the division.
    Truer words were never spoken

  11. #11
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,811
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I turned up the game volume for the whiners last drive of the first half just in time to hear Gumble refer to Frank Gore as Al Gore. If anything, he's amusing.
    He also likes to call quarters "periods" like it's a hockey game. :x
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

  12. #12
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    He also likes to call quarters "periods" like it's a hockey game. :x
    For a guy that makes a living criticizing and belittling others, he's putting together quite a resume of embarrassing goofs and errors for all the world to see. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

  13. #13
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    As much as I hate to say it, the Whiners deserve some kudos for beating the Seabags TWICE! Something we couldn't do ONCE.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

  14. #14
    SeaHawk37 Guest

    Re: Seahawks/whiners Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the Whiners deserve some kudos for beating the Seabags TWICE! Something we couldn't do ONCE.

    its okay but who is still the leader in the division?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •