Thread: It was shameful

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

It was shameful

the silver and black got beat by the rose and pudding.1st team rose and pudding did nothing as we suspected.Rattay came in knowing the system managed to get points.The Raiders 3rd string showed me that Carrey Collins time to retire is close at hand.Andrew Walter will usurp him in short time.

My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: It was shameful

Alex Smith Is A Bust!, A Project At Best. Rams Should Concentrate On Facing Rattay On Opening Day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828
    Alex Smith Is A Bust!, A Project At Best. Rams Should Concentrate On Facing Rattay On Opening Day.
    I agree 100%.Smith was running for his life the whole time he was in there.This tells me they didnt do any work to their O-line.QB injuries in SF will mount.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Chiledog is offline Registered User

I hate to see the niners win anything, even a preseason, count for nothing game. However, if they have to beat someone, I'm glad it was the Raiders. At least Moss, Sapp, and the rest of the socially handicapped, egotistical outcasts on the Raiders had nothing to brag about after the game.
    -
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie', until you can find a rock." Will Rogers

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

From what I heard, the Whineys were dealing with some of the same O-line issues that we were. Don't know that Smith is a bust, just a Rookie under pressure.

I watched the game and Oakland was spanking them on both sides of the ball until the #2's took over. Of course, Janikowski shanked a 47-yarder early, and they couldn't convert in the Red, but the Whiney's weren't putting up much D or O until after the half.

The "Battle of Suckage" can't really have a "winner". That's like "winning" an Ugly contest.LOL

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chiledog
    I hate to see the niners win anything, even a preseason, count for nothing game. However, if they have to beat someone, I'm glad it was the Raiders. At least Moss, Sapp, and the rest of the socially handicapped, egotistical outcasts on the Raiders had nothing to brag about after the game.
    -

Right there with you, Brother!!! I'd rather pass a stone than see the Raiders win a game.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football: