Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Slug's Avatar
    Slug is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    9

    Shanahan Has His Work Cut Out For Him ('skins schedule)

    Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Green Bay, Minnesota, Houston, Indianapolis, Tampa Bay
    Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, Tennessee, St. Louis

    That is a pretty brutal schedule..good luck Shan-Wow. I'm pullin' for ya.

    And how did we pull you guys 3 seasons in a row?? o_0


  2. #2
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,045
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Shanahan Has His Work Cut Out For Him ('skins schedule)

    He wants to retain Campbell too. I don't know how that affects your QB draft situation, but if I were you I would still take one.

  3. #3
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Shanahan Has His Work Cut Out For Him ('skins schedule)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug View Post
    Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Green Bay, Minnesota, Houston, Indianapolis, Tampa Bay
    Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, Tennessee, St. Louis

    That is a pretty brutal schedule..good luck Shan-Wow. I'm pullin' for ya.

    And how did we pull you guys 3 seasons in a row?? o_0
    it is a tough schedule, if I were them I would really be scared of that St. Louis team.

  4. #4
    Slug's Avatar
    Slug is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Shanahan Has His Work Cut Out For Him ('skins schedule)

    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    He wants to retain Campbell too. I don't know how that affects your QB draft situation, but if I were you I would still take one.
    Yeah, I'm still up in the air on drafting a QB. At least in Rd. 1. I'd hate to sink that kind of dough into a kid that we'll just ruin behind a slipshod offensive line. I think I'd rather draft for protection, sign some young developmental depth on the line and let it gel for a year before deciding then if the franchise QB is on the roster or if we need to go out and get one in the next draft.

    Besides, Campbell isn't awful. I could live with him for another year if thats what it takes to get our base solid again. Hell, statistically he's better than half the starters in the League this year; and thats with a crap o-line, being sacked the 3rd most of any other QB, and only having the 27th ranked running game to take some heat off him. Imagine what he could do with a little support.

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    it is a tough schedule, if I were them I would really be scared of that St. Louis team.
    I can hardly contain myself.

  5. #5
    Trevor's Avatar
    Trevor is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy From Hagerstown, MD
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Shanahan Has His Work Cut Out For Him ('skins schedule)

    Wow we play the skins again?!?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -04-10-2009, 12:27 PM
  2. Rams finish toughest part of schedule
    By eldfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -10-29-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. J. Thomas Live, 12-27
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-28-2007, 11:46 AM
  4. The Renovation (Warning: Pictures)
    By RamsFan16 in forum LOUNGE
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: -04-04-2006, 05:29 PM
  5. Salary Cap Request
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -12-31-2004, 02:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •