throwback week

View Poll Results: Who will win the NFC?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

4 15.38%
  • Dallas

0 0%
  • Chicago

6 23.08%
  • Minnesota

0 0%
  • Carolina

4 15.38%
  • Tampa

0 0%
  • Seattle

12 46.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

Re: So who wins the NFC?

If the panthers don't play the bears i think they could beat the seahawks with their deffense in the nfc championship game

socalramfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rams_fan81
    If the panthers don't play the bears i think they could beat the seahawks with their deffense in the nfc championship game
    Neither one could beat seattle

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by socalramfan
    Neither one could beat seattle
    Yes, they could. Maybe you think it's unlikely, but it's any given Sunday in this league. They show up and play the games for a reason, y'know.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

socalramfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Yes, they could. Maybe you think it's unlikely, but it's any given Sunday in this league. They show up and play the games for a reason, y'know.
    This is true but I just dont think its gonna happen

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

If carolina keeps using their run game more they should far.

socalramfan Guest

still think carolina?

Seahawk_For_Life Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Large_Ant
    It's a funny thing about those gifts. When you listen to Giants fans talk, they will tell you that they blew us out and that they were clearly the better team, based mostly on stats. Nevermind the fact that they were losing by eight points with four minutes left in the game, according to them, we were never in it. To hear them talk, You'd think that the score was 21-0 and every time Feely missed a field goal, we were credited with a touchdown. That game was definitely a gift but at some point, they've got to take accountability for their kicker (who IS part of their team) and their offenses inability to make it a chip shot for him. Besides, even if it was a gift, I'll take it in trade for the Redskins game we had won until our kicker shanked one at the end of regulation that would have won it for us. Giants fans? I laugh at their tears.

As far as the Cowboys game, I think the whole "gift" concept is out of line on that one. To hear people talk, Drew Bledsoe's late interception stole a win from the Cowboys and gave it to the Seahawks. What people forget is that with three minutes left, the score was 7-3 (theirs) and they were standing on our 12 yard line with 1st and 10. They were denied the end-zone and forced to kick a field goal. Seattle then drove 81 yards for a TD in two minutes to tie it. Was that a gift too or was that a team stepping up when the game was on the line? Bledsoe threw that interception on 3rd and 7 which means if he had done the "smart thing" like everybody says, they would have ended up punting with just a few seconds left. The best case scenario for them was OT against a team that had just taken the momentum with an 81 yard drive. Odd that if he had never thrown that interception and we had won on a field goal in OT, nobody would have ever said "gift". But our defense steps up and snags a ball that should never have been thrown and suddenly "we won only because of a gift". Not to mention the fact that our kicker had to nail a 52 yarder with the game on the line. It was all a gift. Hey Cowboy fans, if your QB makes poor decisions with the game on the line, it's a reflection of who your team is. Take it from one who knows from past experience.

Seattle needs to keep playing solid and get homefield advantage. That will play big time into our chances. Plus it won't hurt not to be playing our first playoff game against a team that owned us all season and was clearly inside of our heads from the beginning like last year (sound like anybody you guys know?).
    Nice post Large Ant, that sums it up very well.

Update!
    Seattle 11-2
    Carolina 9-4
    Tampa 9-4
    Chicago 9-4

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I'll say this, I wouldn't want to play Dallas. They are a stingy team. They are like gnats....they just won't go away.

socalramfan Guest

Seatlle took care of Dallas early on in the season I dont think them or NY are wooried about them although I dont know who won the new york dallas game?

BigBlueBuff Guest

When you listen to Giants fans talk
    When you listen to Seahawk fans talk, all they can do is whine about a game that they won. About how the NFL cheated them in their victory and how they can't get any respect despite not winning a playoff game in 22 years.

One day the Seahawks will actually win something and their fans will learn the value of being a classy winner. They've got the loser part down just fine.

RamsFan16 Guest

Chicago will

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Bears.

But I do have the advantage of knowing that Grossman's back, which I think will give their D the margin for error they'll need in the playoffs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12