Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Source: Owners 'Grumble' About *****' Coaching

Source: Owners 'Grumble' About *****' Coaching
    Oct. 24, 2010
    Matt Maiocco
    CSNBayArea.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Following the *****' sixth loss in seven games to open the season, John and Jed York privately expressed displeasure about the team's coaching to their "inner circle," a team source told Comcast SportsNet on Sunday.

"There were some grumbles from the owners about bad coaching," the source said.

Coach Mike Singletary was signed to a four-year contract after guiding the ***** to a 5-4 finish in 2008 as the interim coach. But the ***** went 8-8 last year, and are off to a 1-6 start this season.

Team president Jed York, the son of owner John York, declared the ***** would still win the NFC West even after the club lost its first five games of the season.

York told CSN Bay Area on Oct. 11 that he had not addressed Singletary's job security inside the organization. When asked if he is committed to Singletary as coach for the remainder of the season, York answered, "Mike's our coach."

Following York's guarantee, the ***** broke through with a 17-9 victory over the Raiders.

But the *****, a consensus preseason pick to win the NFC West this season, fell to 1-6 on Sunday with a 23-20 loss to the previously winless Carolina Panthers. The Seattle Seahawks lead the division with a 4-2 record.

The Yorks spoke to those close to them as the team departed Charlotte en route to London, where the ***** are schedule to play the Denver Broncos at Wembley Stadium next week.

The ***** struggled in every phase of the game Sunday, and again had a number of crucial breakdowns. The Panthers, who entered with the NFL's last-ranked offense, out-gained the ***** 379 yards to 282.

When asked after the game if the ***** are simply not a very good team, Singletary answered, "There's no doubt in my mind, somehow, someway, we will regroup and we will keep fighting and we will make a season of it. And I still believe we can go to the playoffs. I still believe we can get those things done. We just have to get the right things in place and go from there."

Keenum is offline Registered User

Re: Source: Owners 'Grumble' About *****' Coaching

I'm fine with their coaching

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

York told CSN Bay Area on Oct. 11 that he had not addressed Singletary's job security inside the organization. When asked if he is committed to Singletary as coach for the remainder of the season, York answered, "Mike's our coach."
    When asked after the game if the ***** are simply not a very good team, Singletary answered, "There's no doubt in my mind, somehow, someway, we will regroup and we will keep fighting and we will make a season of it. And I still believe we can go to the playoffs. I still believe we can get those things done. We just have to get the right things in place and go from there."
    Can anyone associated with the whiners answer a simple question?? They're in a complete dilusional state of chaos and it's a great thing to behold.

RAMarkable is online now Registered User

Gosh, this article makes me "a-tingle" all over.

I just love it when the Whiners suck and struggle.

Ya'll ought to read their whining on Scott Wright's board. They are super pissed and their faces are about as red as their crummy uniforms. Tee Hee!!

I suppose as a rule I shouldn't relish in the pain and suffering of others, but we're talkin' about Whiner fans here and for them I'll gladly make an exception.

The Whiners losing and their whining-azzed fans wailing about it; Ya gotta love it!!

WHAT SAY YE?

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

If Singletary and Wade Phillips are still head coaches next year I will be shocked. Happy but shocked.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

We have improved a lot, and the niners are crumbling. As much as our loss left a bad taste yesterday. I watched the end of the niners game, and it was quite the opposite feeling! They are done, officially out of the division race. I would have given them slim chance before yesterday. But you cannot be 1-6 going into the hard part of your schedule/divisional opponents.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I for one am not counting them out yet. A won-loss rcord of 9-7 or even 8-8 could win the NFC WEST. As far fetched as it may seem even at 1-6 the Whiners still have a chance. A very slim chance but still a chance.

Here's their remaining schedule:

Broncos (overseas)
    Bye Week
    RAMS @ Whiners
    Bucs @ Whiners
    Whiners @ Cards
    Whiners @ Packers
    Seabags @ Whiners
    Whiners @ Chargers
    Whiners @ RAMS
    Cards @ Whiners

Won't be easy.......

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I for one am not counting them out yet. A won-loss rcord of 9-7 or even 8-8 could win the NFC WEST. As far fetched as it may seem even at 1-6 the Whiners still have a chance. A very slim chance but still a chance.

Here's their remaining schedule:

Broncos (overseas)
    Bye Week
    RAMS @ Whiners
    Bucs @ Whiners
    Whiners @ Cards
    Whiners @ Packers
    Seabags @ Whiners
    Whiners @ Chargers
    Whiners @ RAMS
    Cards @ Whiners

Won't be easy.......