throwback week

trakstaa80 Guest

Starting WRs in 2011?

The Rams have a ton of WRs with talent and upside. Who do you guys see rising to the top and catching all of Sam Bradford's passes?

I definitely see the Rams keeping Danny Amendola in the slot. He's been very productive there, and he's a natural slot receiver. I like Danario Alexander's upside, and he showed some promise last year before injuries caught up with him. The Rams just signed Mike Sims-Walker, and he played well in Jacksonville until he fell out of favor there. I think the Rams have plans to use him. Donnie Avery was the projected #1 WR last year before he got hurt in the preseason, but now he's back from injury. Have you guys been reading anything that leads you to believe some WRs have are standing out above the rest? Or which WRs are getting the reps with the starters?

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Starting WRs in 2011?

From what im reading, Amendola has been the spark plug and best WR so far with Gibson & MSW doing well. Avery and DX are both banged up. The rookies & Gilyard are looking ok.

Spags said, "apart of Amendola, there is not much seperation amongst the WR's."