BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Steelers learn nothing from Ram's Loss

So did anybody else see the end to the Steelers, Falcons game? The Steelers were lining up to spike the ball and attempt a FG just like Seattle was last week. But the WR Washington didn't know if he was lined up right and moved up right before the snap. False Start, 10 second Run Off, Overtime.

Had he saw the STL game last week, he would have known it wouldn't have mattered if an Illegal Formation was called, because it would have been just a 5 yard penalty and they still could have kicked. I would have thought Cower might have gone over something like that with his team but I guess not.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Steelers learn nothing from Ram's Loss

Wow...that is amazing. Two games coming down to the last few seconds with offensive penalties that can win or lose the game. Too bad for the Steelers...I guess they aren't feeling too lucky right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    So did anybody else see the end to the Steelers, Falcons game? The Steelers were lining up to spike the ball and attempt a FG just like Seattle was last week. But the WR Washington didn't know if he was lined up right and moved up right before the snap. False Start, 10 second Run Off, Overtime.

Had he saw the STL game last week, he would have known it wouldn't have mattered if an Illegal Formation was called, because it would have been just a 5 yard penalty and they still could have kicked. I would have thought Cower might have gone over something like that with his team but I guess not.
    What a dumb ass ! If had just not moved...

Varg6 is offline Registered User

It's almost cheating. And that's sorta the last thing on anyone's minds in a professional sport.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

How, and why the hell do you move when you're spiking the freakin' football?????? It's not like you've got to block anybody!! Just freakin' stand there!!!!

...can you tell I had $2500 mock dollars on the Steelers to win? :\
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968