Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    theodus69 is offline Registered User

Re: For STILL upset Warner fans.....

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    And it was one awesome adjustment by Isaac Bruce and a tremendous tackle by Mike Jones that won the Super Bowl.
    That was 2 plays and Warner had several in that game so critisize as you do TX But Warner was the man ! Green would have maybe gotten us to the first round,But Kurt was the SAVIOR!!!!!!. Oh and you will never see that from Bulger.Oh and Martz was quoted as saying Bulger is the Best QB he has ever coached Damn near made me throw up!

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, glad you didn't eat anything volatile then theodus....

LOL

Haven't chatted w/you in a while TX hope you had a great X-mas!

I did thanks, turned 41 Christmas Day.....woohoo.....lol

and I hope you had a great one also......

Wow a double whammy!Alright gotta run, be on later!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    That was 2 plays and Warner had several in that game so critisize as you do TX But Warner was the man ! Green would have maybe gotten us to the first round,But Kurt was the SAVIOR!!!!!!. Oh and you will never see that from Bulger.Oh and Martz was quoted as saying Bulger is the Best QB he has ever coached Damn near made me throw up!
    Along with the Martz QB quote, it was interesting to hear Michele Tafoya add that Martz also said "and that includes Kurt Warner".

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Along with the Martz QB quote, it was interesting to hear Michele Tafoya add that Martz also said "and that includes Kurt Warner".
    Just another gratuitous comment by whats-his-name. What's the point of camparison by name?

Man, some of you make these athletes to be fragile like china dolls.....they better not be. In my line of profession, I've had partners call me everything but a decent human being, and I'm still ok.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Man, some of you make these athletes to be fragile like china dolls.....they better not be. In my line of profession, I've had partners call me everything but a decent human being, and I'm still ok.
    For my part it's got nothing to do with fragility. Rather, what's the point of name-dropping?

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Tx, I hope I didn't get off topic, but it did seem a little funny that after a lot of debate yesterday about whether Warner was a topical subject or not, his name was emphasized in a Martz quarterback comparison, then aired before the game. I'm not suggesting any conspiracies or anything, just that it was a little ironic.

You aren't off topic mike, as long as it's in here or another thread that's devoted to this topic fine.....discuss away.

Rambos is online now Registered User

My suggestion? Go find another team. It's pretty obvious that to some of you, you will never get over the fact Warner was let go. If by now those of you who are still upset with that direction by the Rams, I highly suggest you walk away and find another team. I took a week sabbatical from this site, and the same lot of you who were spewing about what happened before the season started are still at it. For your own sanity, please find another team. This one let you down way too much for you to get over it in a professional, adult manner. He's never coming back, there will be no real revenge whatever happens, so anything that happens from now on will be nothing but torment for you.

This is that saddest post I have ever read, first of all every Rams Fan has the right to get upset when the FO makes moves they donít like, I read them every day about Martz on this board, but that ok because TX you like Martz, so post away. Iím still trying to get over the record of my Warner-less Rams we stink and thatís the facts. Would we be a better team not sure will never know, would have been nice to know before we let him goÖ so yeah as a Rams fan it's all right to be pissed at the FO and there is no time limit on it. Go find another team, what gives you the right to tell anyone to go find another team! Just take a look at your signature, Marc Bulger - Rams Ambassador of Kwan, is this about the Rams or just rubbing salt in open wounds.

True fans look at all the players that where let go over the years, I still wish, ED would have finished here and what could have been, bad moves are bad moves and this was a big one. As you will see TX it not easy to get all the pieces in place all at one time, we had it and now we will all have to wait until it happens again. Iím long over Warner not being on this team, but guys like you that could not wait until he was gone and thought now we will do what we have been doing with Marc and itís going to be great, with the watch and see attitude, well Iím watching and Iím seeing a losing record. We are not better then we where a few years ago and thatís fine I will still be a Rams fan for life, but the FO and fans that could not wait to see Warner get shafted are not going to get a free ride. You your statements about Warners play and Marcs play and who you like and you got what you wanted we stink. It look like you can dish it out but you just can take it.

Wow, not sure where you came with that one. I've never said I hated Warner, never once. This is a prime example of what I'm trying to say "get over it" please. Just because one puts his faith in Bulger dosen't mean he hates Warner. I just put my faith in the QB that's here. If Martz were to be fired in an hour, whoever is the HC Sunday, that's my guy.

Rambos is online now Registered User

Wow, not sure where you came with that one. I've never said I hated Warner, never once.
    I never said you hated Warner just that you supported Marc and now we have him and we stink. Come on TX you want a good Defense and players and coached, the I don't care, i just go along with what ever, thats not going to fly. All I ask if Rams fans don't have the same ideas about moves,players,coached, don't ask them to take a hike. thats messed up.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

but guys like you that could not wait until he was gone and thought now we will do what we have been doing with Marc and itís going to be great, with the watch and see attitude, well Iím watching and Iím seeing a losing record. We are not better then we where a few years ago and thatís fine I will still be a Rams fan for lif
    Man, it must be pick on Tx day here at the old Clan. :redface:

From 1999 until now, does anyone know what Rams QB has the highest winning %? For as great as Warner was during that span, there were 49 games in which he got the majority of snaps, he went 35-14 (.714 win%). That's outstanding in any book. During that same span, Bulger was under center in a majority of games on 34 occasions, going 25-9 (.735 win%). My point is not that Bulger is better or worse than Warner, but that Bulger is capable of QB'ing this team as well as Warner.

I've heard some say that Bulger doesn't have that "it", that Warner has. The "it" will lead a team to victory. Well, that "it" is a capable defense, Faulk 5 years younger, a better O-line, FB & TE. That's the "it".

Warner is great, not was, is. But so is Bulger. And to say that we have a losing record because of Bulger, I just don't understand.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast