Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Strahan gay? Not that theres anything wrong with that

Here is a link to a very interesting article about NYG DE Michael Strahan:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-361365c.html

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

Re: Strahan gay? Not that theres anything wrong with that

Just another ex-wife trying to get more money out of her husband who actually earned the money in the first place. She probably thinks he'll make an offer to give her more alimony if she backs off her allegations.

Divorce is ugly, no way around it.
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Roy G. Biv
    Just another ex-wife trying to get more money out of her husband who actually earned the money in the first place. She probably thinks he'll make an offer to give her more alimony if she backs off her allegations.

Divorce is ugly, no way around it.
    I dunno about that, Roy. Looked to me like the allegations she made were out of wanting to hurt him as much as he supposedly hurt her.

No matter which theory is right, both sides are being ridiculously cruel, and need to grow up a bit for the sake of the twins.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Strahan's wife accuses him of being a homosexual, while at the same time claiming he was hooked up with multiple women for extramarital affairs? I guess she's covering all the bases.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Strahan's wife accuses him of being a homosexual, while at the same time claiming he was hooked up with multiple women for extramarital affairs? I guess she's covering all the bases.
    And apparently his gay lover was the one hooking him up with these women. I kind of feel bad for the doctor friend, who seems to be getting his name smeared in the trial as much as either of the Strahans.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

If there are any other "Men's Health" subscribers out there, Dr. Ian Smith is the writer who has one of the monthly health columns in there. He is also known as the medical expert on the VH1 show, Celebrity Fit Club.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

If anything, maybe the Doc should upgrade to a two-bedroom apartment so Michael won't have to sleep on the couch if he finds himself out in the streets again.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

She looks scary to begin with....oh well, divorce isn't a picnic but neither are some marriages that I know of.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

For whoever gave me negative rep points for this article thanks for leaving your name beside it.
    It is not like I made this article up, I just cut and pasted an article from the ny daily news not to mention one that was covered on sportcenter. I am not saying that this article is true, but I try hard to link interesting articles to the CR so that we will have something to discuss in this very slow time of the season.

KentuckyHawk is offline Registered User

This is not the first time he has been accused of being gay. It sort of explains how he can go after a tight end and get to the cute little quarteback so fast!

LOL

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT
    For whoever gave me negative rep points for this article thanks for leaving your name beside it.
    It is not like I made this article up, I just cut and pasted an article from the ny daily news not to mention one that was covered on sportcenter. I am not saying that this article is true, but I try hard to link interesting articles to the CR so that we will have something to discuss in this very slow time of the season.
    No worries Bruce=GOAT. There appears to be a sniveling little coward on here, giving everyone negative rep without confronting the post within the thread. I NEVER leave negative rep. Only positive. When I disagree, I post my rebuttal to that person in the thread, like someone with pride and self respect does.
    Last edited by bigredman; -06-25-2006 at 07:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    I dunno about that, Roy. Looked to me like the allegations she made were out of wanting to hurt him as much as he supposedly hurt her.

No matter which theory is right, both sides are being ridiculously cruel, and need to grow up a bit for the sake of the twins.
    Amen, MOM. Having been divorced myself with child custody involved, it gets REAL nasty. The only problem my ex had was I had FACTS documented by a private investigator, she only had her own foul lies. I won of course. I don't know if child custody is involved with the Strahan's, but it sounds like she is striking out at him where she knows it can do the most harm (lets face it, the locker room isn't as socially evolved as the rest of society).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DannyPrez is offline Registered User

if he is really gay then wouldnt OSI be gay, since you know they work together, them being both d.ends
    they do make a good pair not just in football...
    LOL