throwback week

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

T.O. and R.Moss are drowning - you have one life preserver...

... what do you have for lunch that day?

ramsfan1975 Guest

Re: T.O. and R.Moss are drowning - you have one life preserver...

well lets see.. i think i would have some pasta. with a white wine... as for them id start the bidding to save them at 1 mil..also id have them sign a new 7 year deal with there repective teams at the league minimum to which i get 50% as commision...they would have to get tattoes that say " im a wuss" tatooed on there chest and a guarentee to do at least 1000 hours of community service every year till they retire... ohh and to top it off. for the off months not in training camp they need to live in a cramped 1 bedroom apartment in a average aria of town so they can feel what its like to be a normal human being for a change....either that or start throwing chum in the water and watching the show!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

LOL
    Change the white wine to red and I'm with you!
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -08-19-2005 at 11:02 AM.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

First, I would switch the life preserver for Moss' SUV. Since he has no problem driving his ride into law enforcement, it'd be nice to return the favor.

For Owens, I'd promise to throw him the preserver with a rope attached to it. Then I'd actually only throw it 1/7th of the way, then we'd "renegotiate".
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsfan1975
    well lets see.. i think i would have some pasta. with a white wine... as for them id start the bidding to save them at 1 mil..also id have them sign a new 7 year deal with there repective teams at the league minimum to which i get 50% as commision...they would have to get tattoes that say " im a wuss" tatooed on there chest and a guarentee to do at least 1000 hours of community service every year till they retire... ohh and to top it off. for the off months not in training camp they need to live in a cramped 1 bedroom apartment in a average aria of town so they can feel what its like to be a normal human being for a change....either that or start throwing chum in the water and watching the show!

Great stuff!!! LOL

I would substitute the pasta and wine with pot roast and milk.

I would also add to the humiliation with a clause in the new contracts stating that during halftime of each game a mandatory performance of "I'm a Little Teapot" wearing a pink tutu.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Scidog68 Guest

Randy who? And what's a "TO"?

".........with that and sammiches, I'm off to the beach."