throwback week

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Question T.O. vs Bledsoe & Parcells

This is actually a request for predictions. How many games will it take before T.O. starts with his cry baby antics ?

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Re: T.O. vs Bledsoe & Parcells

That depends...if he starts whining before the preseason starts, do we count it as a negative number?

Nah, actually I think he'll hold off on blaming Bledsoe because he's still obsessed with making McNabb look bad. He'll probably do everything he can to make it look like he can be best buddies with another QB so as to make it look like it was all McNabb's fault. Kind of like when he left Frisco and all the hype was how close he and McNabb were. If it starts looking like the Cowboys aren't going to the playoffs, he'll probably starting getting edgy, but my guess is the first time they lose to the Eagles will be when we really start hearing him sound off.

Brain Daddy Guest

TO generally starts up when the team is losing. I think he'll be okay during the first loss, but if they hit a losing streak, watch out!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece
    That depends...if he starts whining before the preseason starts, do we count it as a negative number?

Nah, actually I think he'll hold off on blaming Bledsoe because he's still obsessed with making McNabb look bad. He'll probably do everything he can to make it look like he can be best buddies with another QB so as to make it look like it was all McNabb's fault. Kind of like when he left Frisco and all the hype was how close he and McNabb were. If it starts looking like the Cowboys aren't going to the playoffs, he'll probably starting getting edgy, but my guess is the first time they lose to the Eagles will be when we really start hearing him sound off.
    It will be soon into the regular season, because honestly...Bledsoe aint getting any younger, and T.O. is just going to be a headcase. It's as simple as that, if he couldn't control himself before, what makes us all think he can now?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Actually he usually behaves himself for the 1st season with a new team. I'm expecting probably by game 3 of his 2nd season with the Cowboys the fuse will be lit.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

I think he'll start getting mad IF they lose to the Eagles or they lose 5 games.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I'm one of the few who think T.O. is misunderstood. Sure, he is a horses butt but one thing most of his teammates always say about him is that he's a warrior on the field.

general counsel is offline Registered User

As long as they are throwing him the ball, there wont be any problem with him. I never once saw owens dog it on the field. pain in the locker room? Sure. But on the field, a stud on every play. I used to love it when garcia ignored him against the rams. The guy is not coverable. They should throw to him more often. I think he hustles and blocks.

I will always remember him running down travis fisher from behind 50 yards down the field to cause a fumble and save a td.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Milan Guest

1 year and 6 games into the second season.

Somebody save this prediction and see how close I am.

Here we go, The highlights from a Bill Parcels press conference was on a few minutes ago. According to Parcels, T. O. better get his butt on the field for practice and the preseason games. Parcells made no bones about it, if T.O. wants to play the 1st regular season game he better shape up !

HoltFever Guest

Talking Re: T.O. vs Bledsoe & Parcells

T.O. will be hard to beat but i think they wont take his attitude

The heat on this battle has definitely been turned up. Parcells refers to T.O. as the player...