Rams13 is offline Registered User

Angry Tennessee Titans

You know I can't tell you how many Titans fans that I've heard talking trash about the Rams because they have beaten us the last 2 years in pre-season now. If a pre-season victory is what they call revenge on us for Super Bowl XXXIV then I have to say they are pretty pathetic. What's worse is half of the Titans fans saying we were lucky to win Super Bowl XXXIV, but they forgett that they were lucky to have even been there, does the playoff game against Buffalo from that year ring a bell Titans fans? You were lucky enough to have made it all the way so just enjoy your cheezy AFC Title from that season and admit you lost fair and square. And if your going to cheer over beating our reserve players in pre-season the last 2 years then get a life! Try beating us when the game actually counts and there are stakes involved. So stop trying to say Eddie George is better then Marshal Faulk, or that "Air" Mcnair is what Warner dreams of being, because we are a better team on and off the field. Warner will have plenty of rings by the time he retires while Mcnair will be sitting there with his precious AFC Title probably fighting for the starting QB job in Seattle in a few years with Trent Dilfer lol Go away Titans fans and let the real games and the scoreboard do the talking!

GO RAMS!

Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.

Thumbs down

The Titan fans aren't making a big deal out of this preseason win. The Rams are. Mostly Martz. But I think it's more the media then anything else. They want the rivalry because it sells papers. So don't believe everything you hear about the Titans caring nothing about that lost Superbowl. I garrentee you, the most important thing on Fisher's mind right now isn't that lost Superbowl. It's the Superbowl coming up. We know that we have a good chance of taking it all.

Personally I get tired of people waving the Superbowl rings in the face of the Titan fans like it's a weapon and like the Titans didn't give the Rams a run for their money. It was a great game played by both teams. The fans of both teams need to take it as that and let it go. All this taunting is just creating resentment and taking away from the enjoyment of the game.

And any body who says that the Titans better get used to the idea of never getting a ring of their own, is sorely mistaken and not a very nice person. I have been told that more then once, and it's a rediculas statement. Anyone who knows anything about football, knows that Titans have as much of a chance of taking it all this year as anyone, be that Ravens, Rams, Broncos, Colts, whoever. Fans who say that the Titans will never get a ring of their own are just resentful and disrespectful to the great athletes that literally put their lives on the line every year to give us this great sport to watch.

And as for Faulk being better then George, that's anyone's opinion.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

I couldn't disagree with you more. If you want to defend the Titans so much go post on their board. This is football and we all have the right to defent our team and throw a little smack talk into it. So I still stand by my opinion and I don't know what Titans fans you know but your really not being exposed to the true ones. And Martz isn't making a big deal at all about the Titans, I think you are on the wrong board Atlas sorry.

GO RAMS!

Talking

Originally posted by WarnerFan78
    I couldn't disagree with you more. If you want to defend the Titans so much go post on their board. This is football and we all have the right to defent our team and throw a little smack talk into it. So I still stand by my opinion and I don't know what Titans fans you know but your really not being exposed to the true ones. And Martz isn't making a big deal at all about the Titans, I think you are on the wrong board Atlas sorry.

GO RAMS!
    On the contrary. Tis you who have been inflounced by the media and the wrong fans and now you chose to generalize. Did I come here posting that all Rams fans are jerks and talk topo much smack and that they need to shut up? No.

And this is an open board in which i was given the impression I was welcome. But since you seem to think it'sa ok to talk a little smack, so be it.

First of all, the Titans had their starters in a lot less longer then the Rams. I believe it was the Rams 1st stringers getting dragged all over the field by the Titans 2nd and 3rd stringers. And don't tell me that the Titans were blitzing and cheating, because that's a load of bull. The Rams were passing major on their first 12 plays and any team would have blitzed. Hell, evenm the Rams blitzed in that game. It's a two way street.

I take nothing personal. I love the sport of football and have a great deal of respect for Warner and the Rams. But the Titans are THE team to beat this year. Like it or not. Anyone who feels that the Titans are going to be a pushover, is greatly underestimating the Titans and the evil man, at least to a lot of Ram fans I think, Jeff Fisher.

I look forward to seeing the Titans win it all and shutting up the fans who gloat over their rings and chose to be what I call "sore winners".

P.S. I will not post to this thread again and get pulled into a "pissing contest". I'm above that and it's a waste of my time.
    Last edited by Atlas; -08-21-2001 at 12:22 AM.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

The only rule I have is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS..... to do that is just not nice.

Smack talk is always good for a laugh and a bit of an art form if done well.

Most smack talk is not. My personal opinion is for GOOD smack talk that

1) makes me laugh
    2) makes me laugh (and pisses me off) if done to us
    3) is not offensive

So please, it is an open forum and please continue to smack talk but also remember we are all here for the football

GO DEM RAMS

I don't think anyone has said anything offensive so far in this thread. And as you can see Mr. Titans fan up there is just loving coming into our board and starting some Titans v.s. Rams chat. Hey I started this topic though so I'm just as against the Titans as he is to the Rams. My opinion is this, the new open board is no longer as fun because it's no longer like a private club so the Titans fans in here are throwing subjects off course. Anyhow now that Mr. Titan Atlas has made his point and Dez you made your point which is well taken, can we get back to the main reason of this thread. And that is our St. Louis Rams are the best team in the NFL on and off the field, and we earned the right to smack talk against the Titans.
    Last edited by Rams13; -08-23-2001 at 04:11 AM.

Again, point taken.

Maybe I will start a forum for gereral NFL talk ??

What say you all??

I would say that is a great idea. That way it can contain all the general NFL smack talk that me and Atlas were starting, but it will leave these Rams threads such as mine strictly to defense of our team. Thats how the ClanRam should be.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Boy,if I would have known this thread was this heavy I would have posted along time ago.I dont know how it slipped past me.Anyway the only thing I have to say is that the Super bowl between the Rams and the Titans was,by far,the most exciting SB ever,and I would love nothing more than to see a rematch in the upcoming Superbowl.The rivalry between the teams and fans is starting to remind me of the Steelers/Cowboys rivalry of the 1970's.

GO RAMS! GO RAMS!
    Last edited by Aries51; -08-29-2001 at 09:52 PM.
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Welcome to this thread my friend. And I'm also surprised more people have not posted to this thread. Nothing wrong at all with a little Rams vs Titans chit chat. Although both me and you know who the better team is hehe

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    There is nothing wrong with talking a little smack,but right now I'm not worried about the Titans.The only AFC teams that worry me are the Dolphins,Colts,Jets,and Patriots since we face them during the regular season.If the Titans make it to the Super Bowl,then I'll worry about them,cause we know the Rams will be there(Miss Cleo told me so.)LOL!

GO RAMS!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

I'm not worried about the Titans at all either. Infact that was the whole basis around this thread when I started it. Their fans make such a big deal over beating us in preseason and I think it's hilarious because some teams can just never face the fact when they were beat fair and square in the Super Bowl. Either way the Titans will choke once again this year.

Originally posted by WarnerFan78
    I'm not worried about the Titans at all either. Infact that was the whole basis around this thread when I started it. Their fans make such a big deal over beating us in preseason and I think it's hilarious because some teams can just never face the fact when they were beat fair and square in the Super Bowl. Either way the Titans will choke once again this year.
    No ones made a big deal out of the preseason except Mike Martz. And the ram fans. Theyre the ones who keep bringing it up like it's something to be defensive about. Take you for example.
    Come one, man! It's been almost three weeks and your still hung up about that??

{Vince Lombardi}