RealRam is offline Registered User

Arrow TERRORISM strikes...

As of high noon today (Pacific ST), Tuesday, September 11, the NFL has not yet issued any announcements via its website regarding the possible effect today's terrorist attack may have for this week's games. MLB has cancelled all its games for today.

Miserable terrorists, vile people, truly the scum of the earth!

I pray for the safety of our NFL players, coaches, management and other personnel as well as for the victims and their families.

Signs of the times...
    Last edited by RealRam; -09-11-2001 at 04:31 PM.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Voice of freedom...

Thanks RamDez for you very thoughtful and sincere message regarding yesterday's tremendous tragic events [Great Sorrow].

Just wanted to share my reply here openly. I hope you and your wife will be able to continue your plans successfully not only for traveling purposes, but in every endeavor. Indeed, freedom is both a gift and a privilege that all should be able to enjoy. May the evildoer fanatics of yesterday's attack be caught, cursed and crushed under the weight of justice.

Best wishes to all our ClanRam members and to its healthy, sound expression of the professional sport of football, again, in itself a voice of freedom which we have as a community --thanks to you! Many thanks, my friend, for your initiative and effort invested here. It is not taken for granted.

Like you, my family and I will continue to pray for strength to endure, for wisdom to understand and especially, for compassion in reaching others.

God bless you.

Jorge

Shale is offline Registered User
    screw this...I haven't been sitting here in a slump the last couple of days, going through work in a daze. I wasn't sure if I was going to get my prediction in, but that message that DEZ sent out made me think...damn if I am going to let them win!

I am working on my prediction and will be emailing it in in about an hour! My prayers go out to all the victims of this tragic event, but I am not going to let some jerk dicate how I am going to view life...

:: Shale looks down at his 4 month old daughter, Allyson ::

yup, there is still a *lot* of good out there...

Shale is offline Registered User
    Just went to ESPN.com and saw that they decided to cancel this weeks games. I guess there isn't much reason to hurry on that prediction, but the sentiment is the same...

I hope everyone is well....