Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titan Troubles

Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.
    Originally posted by WarnerFan78
    I agree MsWist! I could care less about Titans news and I'm tired of hearing about it. I come here after a hard days work to talk about Rams issues and the Rams spoiling other teams issues. GO RAMS!

I thought you weren't going to reply to anything I had to say anymore. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Atlas; -09-04-2001 at 03:22 PM.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

Rams13 is offline Registered User
    Maybe if you read my post you would see I was specificaly replying to MsWist. Don't get your hopes up Atlas. Her argument was towards the other guys and not you and the same goes for me as I ignored your posts until now, and so take it as a rarity that I'm replying to you. GO RAMS!

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    The thread did say Titan troubles, and as an avid poster on this site, I thought I would attempt to keep it here. I was also talking about Kevin Carter and trying to take a Rams fan perspective as to say "there he goes again.." . Sorry if I dwelt on the subject too long.

No need to apologize my friend, you weren't really the one who kept it on to long. I think me and MsWist were refering to a couple of other people. Your point was well taken, it's just allot of us are tired of the increased Titans talk on this board lately. Anyhow keep up the good posts my friend!

Originally posted by WarnerFan78
    Maybe if you read my post you would see I was specificaly replying to MsWist. Don't get your hopes up Atlas. Her argument was towards the other guys and not you and the same goes for me as I ignored your posts until now, and so take it as a rarity that I'm replying to you. GO RAMS!
    It would probily be better if you didn't since you can't seem to get past the fact that I'm a Titans fan and see that I'm not such a bad guy. :rolleyes:
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

Hi all,

Thought it was time for me to step in here :cool:

I made this forum (General NFL Talk) so that anyone could talk about any team. Come on rammers, its just one forum.

If you dont want to take part in THIS (General NFL Talks) forum. Just avoid it.

I police the forums and move posts into here if they encroach on the Ram stuff.

But we also play in the NFL, and it is interesting to get the other sides point of view across, even if we totally ignore it

Is this OK guys ?, thanks for your patience. I know you all bleed BLUE AND GOLD :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by txramsfan
    The thread did say Titan troubles, and as an avid poster on this site, I thought I would attempt to keep it here. I was also talking about Kevin Carter and trying to take a Rams fan perspective as to say "there he goes again.." . Sorry if I dwelt on the subject too long.
    You did nothing wrong!!This section is designated General NFL Talk. Which means any team. It was put here for this purpose. Don't apologize. If people don't want anything except Ram stuff and Ram fans on this board, then they should just not read this section like a smart person would do.No one did anything wrong! Just some people feel like being jerks and want to just be angry all the time for really stupid reasons like "not being a Ram fan or talking about Ram stuff". :rolleyes:

{Vince Lombardi}

Yes it's perfectly ok Dez and we are all happy you opened up this portion of the boards. However speaking for myself once I saw MsWist post her message I had to agree with her and step in. Hope you understand. GO RAMS!

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Hey Dez,

I agree, I don't really mind other posts. I post on other sites (Buccanneers mainly, I really hate them. lol) but I try to use facts and give them credit also. I think it is good to know what the enemy thinks of me (Patton maybe? Not sure who said that).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12