Aries51 is offline Registered User

Unhappy Titans fall brings back memories.

After watching the Titans fall to 3-5 last night I started remembering the Rams 1990 season.The Titans were early season favorites to go to the Super Bowl.In 1990 our Rams were early season favorites to go to the big game.The Titans have been hit by a rash of pre-season and early season injuries.In 1990 the Rams defense was also hit with many injuries.At the halfway point this year the Titans are 3-5.At the halfway point of the season in 1990 the Rams were 3-5.I can honestly say that I feel for Titan fans.I remember how I felt when the Rams fell apart in 1990 and it didnt feel good.Anybody remember the overtime loss to the Bengals when Jim Everett almost led us to a comeback win.Man,that was heartbreaking.Sure makes me grateful to our Rams team of today.Makes me appreciate them all the more.

GO RAMS!STAY FOCUSED! WIN!

ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Hey, I hear you Aries51 ....... The Rams hit the skids in a bit way at the start of the 90's

The Titan fans are bound to be feeling like joining the :shield: now, but their true fans will stick with them, after all, thats what fanatics do :lid:

Republican Ram is offline Registered User
    Every team hits tough times. Us Rams fans have been spoiled the last two years, but we have used the good times in good fashion. Our reign will last a good amount of time. The cool thing about the Rams is that they are not just good football players, they are good people Warner, Faulk, Bruce, Conwell, and a lot of others have done tons of charity work and spread the messege of Jesus Christ in the St. Louis community.

Though St. Louis is a great town, certain places, espeically where I live (metro east) has some rough spots with rough charecters. I am glad that these guy's have reached out to the whole town.

We are truely blessed to have the team and the players that we do!

and remember that this never came about by accident.

The Rams front office has a lot of credit going to them for getting the winning formula then sticking to it.

Good all round effort by all and it is nice to see players puting something into a town rather than acting like fools. :wiseman:

RAMble On is offline Registered User
    I'm not sure if you caught it but after the Pats game ESPN wanted to interview Kurt. You could hear him say, "I need to pray" as they tried to coral him. He didn't want to miss the post game team prayer.

I think most people would have prioritized the TV time over the prayer.

You can tell that Kurt is a great guy on and off the field.
    The Spartan General-King Leonidas shouted "Molon Labe" to the Persian King Xerxes, when Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, and his people if they would lay down their arms. The phrase literally means, "Come and get them"... At the time, the Persian army outnumbered the Spartans 600,000 to 300, or 2,000-1.