-Scar- is offline Registered User

Post Titans QB Vince Young Embarrassed By Police Hunt

Vince Young says he was embarrassed by the police search for him in September and then having to wait for a psychiatrist to clear him. Young defended himself a few days later, saying his mother overreacted. But he told E:60 in an interview that will air Sunday on ESPN that he was embarrassed by all what happened that night and then the wait in Fisher's office for a psychiatrist to verify that he was OK and not a threat to himself. "All that type of stuff — it was embarrassing. I can't stand when somebody jeopardizes my image and does things that are unnecessary. Especially if I've told you, out of my mouth like a man, that I'm fine. Can I please go home? For all the stuff that happened that night It was a sight to see," Young said.

Source:Associated Press
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -06-13-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: No links.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Titans QB Vince Young Embarrassed By Police Hunt

I really like Vince Young. He has the talent to be one of the best QB's in the NFL and he's a good citizen, but he's also got emotional problems and it sounds like he's in denial too. I'm looking forward to the segment on E:60.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I really like Vince Young. He has the talent to be one of the best QB's in the NFL and he's a good citizen, but he's also got emotional problems and it sounds like he's in denial too. I'm looking forward to the segment on E:60.
    Mike, I have to disagree with you on this one,I think he is very overrated,possibly to much to soon was asked of him and coming into the league off that very good college career didn't help either. maybe with lots of help he can become very good but I see him as step up from Kordell Stewart and not much more,but I do hope he gets his head straight because thats what should come first.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    Mike, I have to disagree with you on this one,I think he is very overrated,possibly to much to soon was asked of him and coming into the league off that very good college career didn't help either. maybe with lots of help he can become very good but I see him as step up from Kordell Stewart and not much more,but I do hope he gets his head straight because thats what should come first.
    I love his game jk. I just see so much potential and I think he's much more than a step up from Kordell Stewart. That said, I have my doubts about him getting his head straight anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong.