Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

tonights play-off games...

what im hoping to see...

well with tomorrows interview in mind..i want the Titans to beat the Ravens so that Rex Ryan if the interview goes well can become our next HC...i would say that perhaps Schwartz is a better DC in mind of what he has to play with compared to Ryan and im not buying into that "he`s arrogant" rumour that seems to be thrown about without any information to back it up..its just that for whatever reason..Devaney doesnt seem too interested to me in Schwartz ...if they are interested in Ryan then the last thing we need is the Ravens going to the SB as i dont think B.V. will wait that long before pulling the trigger..
    im hoping Ravens lose for those reasons but unfortunately with the news that Kevin Mawae is out of the game...i think thats huge and could swing the game in the Ravens favour...Leroy Harris isnt a bad replacement at Centre but he cant give the Titans the many things that an experienced veteran like Mawae can....

Prediction, Ravens win (please be wrong!)

ok..to the Panthers v Cards game...

im hoping that the Panthers not only win..but im hoping theyll do to them what the Giants done to the Vikings in the NFC championship game in 2002/3....if you recall the Vikings had been gradually getting better and better and looked destined for greatness with their high octane O and workmanlike D...they got destroyed at home and well 6 years on they finally starting to look like a half decent team again.
    i realise that was a Championship game and the Vikes were at home,whilst the Cards are on the road..but i really think a bad loss could leave them with some nasty lasting mental hurdles that it could take some time to get over and make the NFC west up for grabs in the next couple of years!

Prediction ...Panthers by 20 plus points ( hopefully more)

im not one of them types that want our division rivals to win a bowl so that "Saint" Kurt can go into the H.O.F. screw that!

im proud to say we were the last team out of our divison to win the SB and the fact that neither the Seahawks or Cards have won one..isnt something i want to change.
    Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -01-10-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Re: tonights play-off games...

on a side note...has anyone noticed the colour of Kyle Vanden Bosch`s eyes ??

they red and im not talking the "whites" of his eyes...im talking his pupils..they look well devilish and freaky..

d4nnystl539 is offline Registered User

Well, I guess the interview with Ryan will have to to wait for at least another week.

At least Schwartz will be available, and after watching that defensive battle of a game, I'm sure either will do.

Out of the two id prefer Schwartz anyway..but just seems like Rex is more interesting an option to the powers that be in the F.O..who knows maybe they just expected the Titans to win because of home field advantage..

i agree,id be happy with either.

two viable candidates(imho) in action now....Mike Trgovac & Russ Grimm..one of those is gonna be available..

7-0 panthers..let the massacre begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post

7-0 panthers..let the massacre begin!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why did i have to say that...27-7 to the Desert turds...

oh if Ram Talk having way too many posts on our old "coach" wasnt enough..now the disciples of Saint Kurt will be all over the boards..

Come on Carolina!!!!! back to basics panthers..no more tournovers!!

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

sorry guys but i'd rather the cards win.
    only because i despise carolina and i hate delhomme.
    5 ints? all i can say to jake is eat sh*t!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Prediction ...Panthers by 20 plus points ( hopefully more)
    Looks like "Saint Kurt" spoiled your party. Hey, you were only off by 40 points in your prediction.

Aussie dave,
    no need to apologize...we all have our reasons for what we want...now dont forget to wash yourself very thoroughly..if you sleep with the Desert Turds ya gonna need a lil dissinfectant!

mike,
    yep...was one of those games that bite you in the bum from time to time....didnt see the Desert Turds D playing that well or Jake Delhomme playing so much like Bulger..

they`ll have Giants or Eagles next..i will look forward to the NFC championship game..and will either dance with glee or throw up when Saint Kurt kisses that man Brendan again should they win..

on another note i did get the Ravens win prediction correct..even if i didnt want to..

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

on another note i did get the Ravens win prediction correct..even if i didnt want to..
    Yes you did, nice job.