throwback week



Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Turley released, will consider retirement

    Chiefs | Turley released, will consider retirement
    Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:05:34 -0700

    Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have released OT Kyle Turley, and he will consider retirement.


  2. #2
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    Mike Martz and the Lions will be all over Turley.

  3. #3
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    Or Jim Haslett.....

  4. #4
    Keenum's Avatar
    Keenum is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,865
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Mike Martz and the Lions will be all over Turley.
    I really doubt that. Turley was TICKED OFF at Martz when he was cut. Turley was talking about how he and Warner must have ended up in his doghouse and that is the reason they got cut.

    Heck, wasn't there a report that Turley went after Martz as Rams Park once?

  5. #5
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    I really doubt that. Turley was TICKED OFF at Martz when he was cut. Turley was talking about how he and Warner must have ended up in his doghouse and that is the reason they got cut.

    Heck, wasn't there a report that Turley went after Martz as Rams Park once?
    I was being fictitious, Turley did threaten MM.

    By the way had to pull out the dictionary for that one f-i-c-t-i-t-i-o-u-s.:x

  6. #6
    jkramsfan Guest

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    has anyone heard if he made a decision on retirement yet ?

  7. #7
    Keenum's Avatar
    Keenum is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,865
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I was being fictitious, Turley did threaten MM.

    By the way had to pull out the dictionary for that one f-i-c-t-i-t-i-o-u-s.:x
    heh. I didn't see the smilies at the end. My bad.

  8. #8
    Drew Guest

    Re: Turley released, will consider retirement

    there goes another carear blown!

    i was hyped when we signed him and thought he hardly put a foot wrong for us.....on the field that is!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •