LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: typical cardinals....

whiner fans make me sick!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

blood85 is offline Registered User

They choked the game away, they went into some sort of Prevent defense, which you guessed it, "prevented" them from winning.

thoey is offline Registered User

Expect this thread to move to the right forum in 3... 2... 1...
    This space for rent...

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Anybody else wonder about the helmet to helmet hit on Leinart that was never called in the 4th quarter? Not to mention the illegal contact on a Card's passing route 20 yds from the line of scrimmage a couple plays later ... even Ditka saw that one. Those two non-calls alone would have placed the Cards in field goal range ... Man -- I hate the whiners !!!

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    Expect this thread to move to the right forum in 3... 2... 1...
    shazzam

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Anybody else wonder about the helmet to helmet hit on Leinart that was never called in the 4th quarter? Not to mention the illegal contact on a Card's passing route 20 yds from the line of scrimmage a couple plays later ... even Ditka saw that one. Those two non-calls alone would have placed the Cards in field goal range ... Man -- I hate the whiners !!!
    those refs certainly do make you wonder if there is any consistancy in game calling.

I did not see a lot of the game, the both defenses looked high energy. They were running around like crazy and they were breaking up plays. The QBs were getting harrassed.

Did anyone see they end of the Ravens/Bengals game? They took a TD away from Todd Heap and I never figured out why. My brother was running his mouth on the phone about the great blitzburgh and I could not hear the announcers. What was the call that changed that game and was it valid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

James had more carries and yards than Gore. Interesting.....did they have good run D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    James had more carries and yards than Gore. Interesting.....did they have good run D?
    Thats a negative. The run D looked terrible. Their week DL was constantly pushed around by the WEEK-ass Tards OL, which is good news for our week-OL. Holes were big and outside runs were just as plentyful.

The game was a joke (as normal between two junk teams). The tards had more then enough opportunities to put the game away Linehart sucked (can you say overrated), having tons of time again and again in the pocket and not being able to find anyone open down-field.

The Whiners secondary looked good hold up against the WRs but there line looked terrible and the LBs didn't look comfortable in the 3-4.

Overall, I'm glad that these teams have these weeknesses b/c with Linehan and co at the helm of our ship I'm not sure we can match up against actuall competition.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

I'm thinking that the Rams will be able to run alot better than the Cards did.

Can we trade Bennet for P. Willis? That guy is going to be a great MLB for years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Did anyone see they end of the Ravens/Bengals game? They took a TD away from Todd Heap and I never figured out why. My brother was running his mouth on the phone about the great blitzburgh and I could not hear the announcers. What was the call that changed that game and was it valid?
    An absolutely horrible offensive pass interference was called against Heap on his touchdown grab. The replay clearly showed the defender with a blatant handful of Heap's jersey, which should have been called. The refs quickly made a makeup call on the following play that give the Ravens another chance, but Heap dropped a sure touchdown and the ball was intercepted by Cincinnati. Good game.

As for the other game, it was entertaining, but both teams looked pretty bad. I agree with itsguud, Leinart is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-A-T-E-D and Smith is just plain bad. If we can't take advantage of a shakey Smith next week, we could be in for a long season.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

I wasn't impressed with either the Tards or ****. Why did they get a Monday Night game?

We should be able to crush the **** this week IF we come to play.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Both offenses looked terrible in that game. I don't know if it changed with that last drive by Alex Smith, but for most of the night both quarterbacks were averaging less than 4 yards/attempt. I'm afraid this could turn into the most boring division in football if Nolan, Whisenhunt, and Linehan are going to play this conservatively.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Anybody else wonder about the helmet to helmet hit on Leinart that was never called in the 4th quarter? Not to mention the illegal contact on a Card's passing route 20 yds from the line of scrimmage a couple plays later
    Or the phantom illegal contact penalty on Shawntae Spencer or the BS facemask penalty on Bryant Young which should have been 5 yards instead of 15. I noticed the Cards OLinemen holding on a couple of plays and that wasn't called. The bad calls and non-calls went both ways.

The Cards run D looked pretty good. Gore only had one or two decent runs and was usually hit near the LOS. He really didn't have anywhere to go. Unlike the last two games, they actually did a good job of shutting Gore down.

The Niners run D was hit or miss. They'd catch James in the backfield for a 4 yard loss on one play and then he'd gash them for 9 on the next. James started out strong and finished pretty weak. They were showing his stats during the game and early on his YPC was around 5, but it kept dropping as the game went on. When it was all said and done, James finished with only 3.5 yards a pop. It seemed like the Cards were afraid to pass and I think that allowed the defense to focus on stopping the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Both offenses looked terrible in that game. I don't know if it changed with that last drive by Alex Smith, but for most of the night both quarterbacks were averaging less than 4 yards/attempt. I'm afraid this could turn into the most boring division in football if Nolan, Whisenhunt, and Linehan are going to play this conservatively.
    I have to agree. It seems like they're all afraid to throw the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    I wasn't impressed with either the Tards or ****. Why did they get a Monday Night game?

That's a mighty big if. If we're going to judge each team from its only game, I'd say the Rams looked worse than both the Cards and Niners. If the Rams don't play better than they did against Carolina, they won't be able to beat either of these teams.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post

I'm guessing your question is rhetorical, but I will give you my explanation anyways. ESPN has 2 games on Monday night in the first week, so the second game has to be a west coast game so that eliminates a lot of games. In fact the only other west coast games were Lions vs Raiders, Bucs vs Hawks, & Chi vs San Diego. ESPN Monday Night Football is obviously the low man on the totem pole now so they wouldn't get Chi vs San Diego as a 2nd game. So all that was left was Lions vs Raiders, Bucs vs Hawks, and Cards vs Whiners. The Cards & Whiners obviously got the most hype this offseason so that is why they got a Monday night game. If there was only one Monday night game the Cards vs Whiners wouldn't have been on.

As for the Whiner defense, I wouldn't underestimate them from what I saw last night. Clements and Walt Harris did a great job shutting down Boldin and Fitz for the most part, and Patrick Willis was everywhere causing havoc. It's a mistake to think these guys aren't improved from last year on defense anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast