0 0%
  • Buc's

1 9.09%
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Talking Vote for worst fans

Vote for your NFL Worst fans

Atlas Guest

Post Two Answers

I would first like to state in the politically correct way, that all teams have fans of an unsportsman like nature.....

Now, on to my own, and seriously objective answer. In order to prove that I am indeed trying to be objective, I will say honestly, before coming to this forum, I had very little respect for Ram fans. I figured them to all be snotty and that they thought they were better then everyone else while refusing to acknowledge their team's own faults and/or weaknesses. I have since had time to meet many various Ram fans and know that this is not so.

There are many Ram fans that do indeed see their team as perfect/indestructable...whatever. Just as there are many Titan fans that saw/still see their team in the same light. (Example: Injuries have kept us from our full potential.)

I have also had the chance since gaining Internet access, to meet and interact with many different fans. I can honestly see say that I feel the Raven fans are the worst. I will give a very good example of why.

Mr. Del Greco missed more then a few kicks in the playoff/season games. Many Titan fans would argue that the Ravens were lucky in their victories. But, I am not here to argue the fact. Nothing will change what has transpired. I will however say that there are many Raven fans that feel the same about the situation....I will repeat myself. I will however say that there are many Raven fans that feel the same about the situation.

I was never really sure about this until this week. The Ravens have just defeated the Steelers. In this game, the kicker missed 4 out of 5 kicks. In my visitations of various Raven forums, I have seen the term Kris Del Greco used in reference to this kicker for the Steelers. His name being Kris Brown. This is just one example.

This is clearly an example of them bragging, infact being proud, that they were lucky in their victories. This appalls me and shows that the fans, not all of course, in question have little or no respect for not only their opponents, but their own team as well. Little respect for the sport in general.

Not all Raven fans are bad. But, many I feel have brought their fellow fans down to such an extent, that they are the worst, most disrespectful fans in all of NFL fandom. :nerd:

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    I have a write in vote:

BUCCANEER FANS

I loathe them, I really really do.

RamWraith is offline Registered User
    I added Buc's for u

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Thank you sir. I really hate them, loathe is too nice a word. :evil:

DJRamFan Guest
    one of my roommates is from philly and has liked the aints since they drafted rickey williams so i get to deal with a philly and aint fan everyday in the same person - the aint side is definitely worse.

i've never minded the bucs as a team, but it's funny you got such extreme hatred...guess its understandable, never been to their board:rolleyes:

LAFAN1968 Guest

Worst fans

That vote would have to ride on any and all,BANDWAGON FANS, they know who they are> The saints fans are the worst,I feel!!!!!The worst is Volunteers, smug college team!!(thats not a swipe at atlas) I'm sure didn't see a lot of Oilers fans when I was a kid and you didn't see alot when they moved early on!!!!!!!!!!

See ya,
    Scott

Atlas Guest

Re: Worst fans

Originally posted by LAFAN1968
    The worst is Volunteers, smug college team!!(thats not a swipe at atlas)

See ya,
    Scott
    Good.... I hate college football so it wouldn't be a very good swipe. The entire setup is pathetic. Too much running up the score. They seriously need to start doing a standard playoff format. I have been following Ole Miss though. I find myself greatly interested in the progress of Eli Manning. A great game would be brother against brother.