Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: Warner comes so very close to magical win

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman
    It has nothing to do with Martz.
    I'm not sure if you were responding to what I said or someone else, but just in case it was in regards to my comment, I couldn't find the Smiley on PlanetSmilie that had the guy rollin' his eyes [insert smilie at end of paragraph]and I was afraid someone was going to take me seriously about blaming MM for how the game ended ... being how he usually accepts blame regardless of whether it had any real bearing on the issue ...

Now go ahead and tell me you knew I was kidding and that I just wasted my breath going over the point again ...

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    The guy fumbles a couple of times, misses an open receiver for a td by underthrowing a deep ball and mismanages the clock at the end of the game inside the ten yard line and he is "almost a hero?"

god forbid bulger did the same stuff, guys on this board would be crucufying him.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    The fumbles aside, I seem to remember an underthrown pass in SB 34 that a great wide receiver came back to and ended up scoring a TD.

Well I'm not sure that the end of the game was all on Warner. Maybe you have inside info regarding this? Not to parrot any analysts that blamed Warner for the last play, the last thing I heard there was wireless communication between the coach and QB. Hell what a novel idea. You could tell your QB whether to run a play or spike the ball !! Not to mention the hand signals, if all else fails.

Admin warning

any more on the Warner stuff and I am pulling this thread out of the Rams forum.

in fact, thats where it should have been all along. Its moved

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I can't even imagine what this place would have been like if Warner had thrown for the game winning touchdown.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

it sounds like this debate will go on for years,warner vs. bulger, bulger is a hell of a nice guy and we all know the warner story.i hope for us ram fans and bulger also, he has the same success as kurt, because he deserves it and then in 5 years we can start a post on why fitzpatrick took over for bulger and he hasnt won a sb.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Looks to me like Warner has the same line in Cards land that he had in N.Y. and the last 2 seasons with the Rams! They all sucked! If these lines were worth a sh#t I would be the first to fry him, Not the case. Bulger is experiencing the same crappy line that Kurt has dealt with going on 4 years. Hell no he's not a hero, The hero here is the D!!!!!! They are stepping it up and I'm as proud as TX on this one! But get off the Warner did this wrong and that wrong cause all comes down to the line and right now they are playing as well for Bulger as they did for Warner! They basically suck! And don't give stats on this either. Right now the line stinks PERIOD!!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12