I hereby propose the following treaty:
The Warnerite-Bulgerite Peace Treaty
The signators of this Warnerite-Bulgerite Peace Treaty (hereafter "the Treaty"), recognizing the desirability of unity and the absence of acrimony among Ram fans, do hereby resolve and agree as follows:
The term Warnerite, as used herein, shall refer to any ClanRam member who believed that the Rams erred in releasing Kurt Warner in favor of Marc Bulger, at the time the decision was made.
The term Bulgerite, as used herein, shall refer to any ClanRam member who believed that the Rams made the correct decision, at the time it was made, in releasing Kurt Warner in favor of Marc Bulger.
Article I: Mutual Covenants
1. All signators of the Treaty shall, at all times, operate pursuant to a presumption of mutual respect and tolerace of divergent viewpoints;
2. All signators of the Treaty agree and covenant to refrain, at all times hereafter, from making any claim or pronouncement that any signator of the Treaty is not a fan of the Rams merely because of their viewpoint regarding Kurt Warner (hereafter "Warner"), Brenda Warner or Marc Bulger (hereafter "Bulger"); and
3. All signators of the Treaty shall refrain from posts that insult, ridicule or demean Warner, Bulger, or any signator of the Treaty.
Article II: Warnerite Covenants
1. All signators identifying themselves as Warnerites agree to post threads solely regarding Warner on the General NFL board, and not on the main ClanRam board; and
2. All signators identifying themselves as Warnerites agree to refrain from posts that suggest a desire to see Bulger fail, or respond favorably to any deficiency in Bulger's play.
Article III: Bulgerite Covenants
1. All signators identifying themselves as Bulgerites shall refrain from making posts regarding, or drawing comparisons to, Warner on the main ClanRam board; and
2. All signators identifying themselves as Bulgerites agree to refrain from posts that suggest a desire to see Warner fail, or respond favorably to any deficiency in Warner's play.
1. Nothing herein shall be read to preclude any signator from expressing any legitimate analysis, opinion or prognostication regarding the peformance of Warner or Bulger; and
2. The provisions of Article I, Section 3, Article II, Section I, and Article III, Sections I and II, shall not apply in the even that the Rams play the Giants or any other team on which Warner is playing.
All ClanRam members are invited to become a signator to the Treaty by posting a response with their username, date of execution, and designation as a Warnerite, Bulgerite or neutral party.