NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Angry What is going on with the giants and the umps?

What is going on with the giants and the umps?
    I live in NY and I hate the giants. I hate the organization, I hate the coach, I hate the players (specially the qb) and I hate the fans.
    But the last couple of games whenever there was a close call the umps have ruled in their favor.
    Against the seahawks both TD were not, but today was disgusting, in just one drive they ruled un.rough for a legal hit and then a TD that was down by contact, I saw that without my glasses on.
    T. Barber is a great back but I keep seeing uncalled holdings from their OL.
    Is there something btwn the giants and the nfl?
    Their are an awful team. We had them until we fumbled in their 10. Their schedule is one of the easier and they are in everybodys mouth and now the umps rule in their favor.
    Am I the only one seeing that?

BoomGoesTheDynamite! Guest

Re: What is going on with the giants and the umps?

No you are not the only one seeing it.

All you need to explain this phenomenon is three words, NEW YORK CITY.

And while you're at it, compare the colors of the New York Giants and that of the NFL logo. Notice anything?

Tagliabue would kill to have the Giants in the big game and Eli win the MVP.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Re: What is going on with the giants and the umps?

And what about that game against the saints? I'd give our dome to whomever wants to use it as a home field... against us!!