Varg6 is offline Registered User

Where's Marcus Vick??

Hey where's Marcus Vick, is his arrogant ass coming into the NFL this year? Or saying "**** it" to the NFL as well?? LOL

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Where's Marcus Vick??

Yea he was in the Combine this week. The Rams are going to draft him.

CanadianRam! Guest

in the 10000th round maybe??? lol.

realchamp11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Yea he was in the Combine this week. The Rams are going to draft him.
    I wouldnt mind drafting him, he's got good potential of he gets his off field crap together.

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by realchamp11
    I wouldnt mind drafting him, he's got good potential of he gets his off field crap together.
    Yep exactly he has alot of potential and is one hell of an athlete.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by realchamp11
    Yea, but how often does any of these guys actually "get their off field crap together"?

These head-cases seem to remain head-cases their entire career. Hopefully, Incognito proves me wrong.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

what did incognito do anyway? I know Marcus' story, but I never knew what was with Incognito although I know he's a bit cuckoo??

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I see Incognito's situation as something a little different than the typical players labeled with off-the-field problems. He's no Lawrence Phillips beating up girlfriends and [most recently] trying to run over a few teenagers, but he does have anger management issues. The only off-field incident I know of involving Incognito was a fight at a party where he was probably drunk [only magnifying his red-hot personality] and baited into a scuffle. He's gotten into a few fights on the field, resulting in a couple suspensions/ejections, but it's something I think can be straightened out with more maturity and some counseling.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

baited into a scuffle
    How drunk and/or stupid would someone have to be to think picking a fight with Incognito would be a good idea?!?!?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    How drunk and/or stupid would someone have to be to think picking a fight with Incognito would be a good idea?!?!?
    To be honest, I'm just guessing about him being baited, but there are tons of cocky frat boys in this town who would have easily recognized Incognito as a future NFL millionaire and try to take advantage of that. Of course, it probably wouldn't take much to get this guy going.

RamJackson39 Guest

Marcus Vick has impressed people at the combine with his workouts and impressive interviews. I think he really helped his case. I wouldnt be surprised to see Arizona take him in the 4th.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Markus Vick in 2 words, " COMPLETE JERK "

We don't want him !!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

I would take him as long as we get everyone who we actually really need first, because I do think Marcus is a talented guy, I've seen a few of his College games, and I do like his talent and all, so I'd take him if we could get everyone we actually need first, I think I'd rather have him as a backup rather than Fitz atm unless Fitz miraculously become good outta nowhere...