Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Who starts at QB for Cardinals 2007

If Mike Martz is the reason Warner was "good", then by the same logic he must be the reason Marc Bulger is good, or that John Kitna should have been an all-pro. Sound a little wacky? The fact is, Warner had amazing talent to go along with his arsenal of weapons. His downfall was not the split from Martz, but the hand injuries and regular beatings he took in the Martz system.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I was just curious because you said that you met him and I wondered about the story.

Having Kurt back you on the tryout is good and if God is behind you, even better. Keep practicing and believe in yourself.

Thanks for sharing. I like to hear about football player interactions with us normal people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Facing-The-Giant View Post
    Oh I do too, believe it. It inspires me more than anything. every since I first Laid eyes on kurt I wanted to be like him. really there is no better role model than Kurt Warner.
    Yeah Kurt is a tremendous role model,took everything in his stride.And as he proves the old saying If at 1st you don't succeed,try,try again.It certainly rang true for him and many Pro-Athletes..In Sports like life you get up's and down's but it's how you deal with the dissapointments that is most important, they do make you stronger..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12