Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    itsguud is offline Registered User

Re: Who wants Rain Man?

I know most people are worried by a player like this and his "off-field" actions. But I think Pacman Jones, is the best player avaible that the Rams could get. He's alreday a good CB. (Better then anyone we'd get in the third round) and he will return kicks/punts better then anyone else we could possibly pick up. 3 PR TD's last year, + a 26.1 yd KR avg. Better then anyone we've had in a while. My favorite thing about him is however his ability to turn the ball over on D. He has great hands, reads the play well and has the speed to help. Of anybody available right now, pricewise, he is the best option. But thats just m opinion. We could then use our 1st/2nd round picks to develop the DL.

With respect to his off-field actions, personally I dont care what he does. As long as he shows up and plays damn well, then I see no reason to control his life.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Who wants Rain Man?

If Linehan could find a way to control his behavior then yes I would, but wouldn't give more than a 3rd Rounder for him due to his attitude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12