Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    general counsel is online now Registered User

who are you cheering for if we dont make it?

bear down, chicago bears, greatest team in the canadian football league. If we dont get in, i have two dear friends that love the bears so thats who i am going to cheer for. My pick to win it all is san diego, they are much better than anyone in the nfc.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: who are you cheering for if we dont make it?

If we don't make it?

Anyway...in the NFC...I am rooting for Dallas or New Orleans. I've hated Dallas in the past, but this year's version (TO notwithstanding) is appealing to me with Parcels, and all the overachieving players they have on that team. New Orleans has impressed the hell out of me. I like the coaches, the players, and the fans are deserving. Push come to shove, I'm in the Saints corner.

The AFC I'm pushing all my chips in for San Diego. I hate Payton Manning and all his arm waving, gesturing, I'm God's gift to football, and face. I'd like to see Marvin Harrison get to a Super Bowl, but he has to do it with another QB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

I'm rooting for the Colts for one reason, Tony Dungy. He's such a great guy and with the loss of his son last year I think it would be nice for him to get a ring.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

If Rams dont make it, Im rooting for San Deigo in the AFC, LT is an amazing person and he needs a superbowl ring. For the NFC, Im rooting for the saints, they have done so much this season with Sean Payton, they made great moves by signing Drew Brees and drafting Reggie Bush.... But Im rooting for San Deigo to win it all.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I always route for the NFC representative in the Superbowl. However I do feel like the Chargers are the best team in the NFL. I am a big Bill Parcells fan so I would be pulling for the Cowboys despite T.O.. I would like to see Drew Brees and the Saints take on his ex-team the Chargers.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'd like to see the Chargers win it if the Rams are not there. There would be something poetic about the team that traded away the rights to two of the biggest media darlings - Michael Vick and Eli Manning - winning on the strength of players acquired with the picks they received (LT, Merriman, Rivers, etc.)

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I'd like to see the Chargers win it if the Rams are not there. There would be something poetic about the team that traded away the rights to two of the biggest media darlings - Michael Vick and Eli Manning - winning on the strength of players acquired with the picks they received (LT, Merriman, Rivers, etc.)
    I agree 100%. Nice call Archie Manning....

Varg6 is online now Registered User

I say NO, its just been a dream come true for those fans, and I hope it continues for them this season. I also will root for (if they make it) the eagles, because I've always rooted for them to beat the giants, redskins, and cowgirls, so hopefully they'll do well too. I seriously think Baltimore has a STRONG case to beat San Diego though...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    If we dont get in, i have two dear friends that love the bears so thats who i am going to cheer for.
    Same here, that's who I'd be going for as one of my good friends is a huge Bears fan.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I've been a big Charger fan since the days of Lance Alworth, John Hadl and Gary Garrison, but even if I wasn't, rooting for the team that was spurned by the leagues biggest prima donna and biggest baby would be something I just couldn't resist.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

i really don't give a rats a** who is in the big game if the rams don't make it,on super bowl sunday when the game starts i will slip in a dvd of SB 34, put a pizza on one side of me and cooler of beer on the other,bet my girlfriend $20 the rams will win and watch it till the end.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Actually, if the Rams don't make the playoffs, I'm cheering for a slumber party at AlphaRam's house with all my ClanRam buddies. We can tell stories, do each other's hair, and have a pillow fight in our jammies. Ohhhhhhh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. How about you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Actually, if the Rams don't make the playoffs, I'm cheering for a slumber party at AlphaRam's house with all my ClanRam buddies. We can tell stories, do each other's hair, and have a pillow fight in our jammies. Ohhhhhhh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. How about you?
    I'll bring the bon bons and a copy of When Harry Met Sally.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Nobody, unless the Whiners, Hawks, Cards, or Dolphins are playing, then I would cheer for whoever is playing against them.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Chargers. I don't want to see the Bears win it all. I don't want to see the Cowboys win it all. I don't want to see Reggie Bush win it all. Certainly don't want the Pats to win it all. Colts I can tolerate, but I would like to see LT and the Bolts win it if we don't.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast