lakerams Guest

Who's The Idiot............?

that voted for Vick for MVP over Manning?

that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. how can you even make an arguement?

Manning set NFL records for TD passes and passer rating. he had 3 WR's with over 1000 yards and 10 TD's or more.

this is just more evidence that Vick is over rated and someone who has bought into the hype. how idiotic must he look right now. the only one to vote for someone other than Manning. 1 out of 48.

what a joke!

Chrisbob Guest

Re: Who's The Idiot............?

Agreed, Vick has made a difference for the Falcons but not on the level Manning does. The Falcons D and Alex Gibbs work with the OL is the main reason(s) the Falcons are going to the play-offs.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by lakerams
    that voted for Vick for MVP over Manning?

that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. how can you even make an arguement?

Manning set NFL records for TD passes and passer rating. he had 3 WR's with over 1000 yards and 10 TD's or more.

this is just more evidence that Vick is over rated and someone who has bought into the hype. how idiotic must he look right now. the only one to vote for someone other than Manning. 1 out of 48.

what a joke!
    How can you say that?!?! Vick was robbed. Manning only rushed for 38 yards this season, just 1.5 yards per carry and 0, that is 0 touchdowns. Vick ran for 902 yards, 7.5 ypc, and 3 TDs. Plus Vick has his own "Michael Vick Experience" ride on a commercial. He's the greatest ever, almost as good as Steve Young & Joe Montana.

Personally, I'm glad I vot......er, I mean......I'm glad somebody voted for him.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Weren't the guys on Fox mocking someone in their crew because they voted for Vick over Manning? I thought I saw that yesterday after the Vikings/Packers game.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!