Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's your #2?

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Re: Who's your #2?

Cards or Texans,Chiefs there also!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I'd end up being a Charger fan. I would like to see them return to their old uniform that looked so much like the old Ram blue and yellow.

My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

rampower is offline Registered User

strange but true, i would say chargers for the exact same reason!

NFLTopGun is offline Registered User

Redskins is my #2... Plus I like Joe Gibbs... Grew up as a Redskins' fan when he was a coach and won 3 Super Bowls... When I moved here, I became a Cardinals' fan until they moved to Arizona... Thank God, the rams came here and they've been my favorite ever since then...
    :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyhater
    According to MapQuest, Indianapolis is 7 miles closer to St. Louis than Kansas City.

For my #2, I would have to pick a non-expansion NFC team that can beat the Cowboys that is not SF. Green Bay, perhaps.
    Excellent point CH! In fact, when you compare KC and Indy to where I grew up, Indy is 53 miles closer than KC. Hm, now I've got a decision to make. Various distances to Kennett MO, hometown of Sheryl Crow, the town's 2nd most famous celebrity. (maybe one day, she'll hit it big and replace me, but until then she'll have to live with 2nd place)

Nashville - 217 miles
    Indianapolis - 390 miles
    Cincinatti - 441 miles
    Kansas City - 443 miles

Boy, now I don't know. The Titans, Colts & Bengals are all closer. Hm, may have to think about this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Wink Re: Who's your #2?

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Excellent point CH! In fact, when you compare KC and Indy to where I grew up, Indy is 53 miles closer than KC. Hm, now I've got a decision to make. Various distances to Kennett MO, hometown of Sheryl Crow, the town's 2nd most famous celebrity. (maybe one day, she'll hit it big and replace me, but until then she'll have to live with 2nd place)

Nashville - 217 miles
    Indianapolis - 390 miles
    Cincinatti - 441 miles
    Kansas City - 443 miles

Boy, now I don't know. The Titans, Colts & Bengals are all closer. Hm, may have to think about this.
    Naw HU your closer to the Six Guns. in Santa fe.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Alright...my answer...and this assumes that the Seahawks don't exist....Green Bay Packers. Always liked them, and I have several friends that like them.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    Alright...my answer...and this assumes that the Seahawks don't exist....Green Bay Packers. Always liked them, and I have several friends that like them.
    Hmm, if not the Seahawks, then Packers....say rawk, you're not related to Holmgren, are you?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Wow, that's like asking me to like romantic comedies if I couldn't watch thrillers anymore......

I really don't know.....

viper is offline Registered User

My 2nd would be the Seahawks. I grew up a Rams fan, starting with Roman Gabriel and those cool uniforms. Then Seattle was franchised years later here in Washington State. They were the home team...Jim Zorn, Steve Largent, etc. I went to alot of games. It was easy to support them as my second team since they were in the AFC. Of course, when they played the Rams I always wanted the Rams to win, and by golly I think they did. Always hoped for a Rams vs Seahawks Superbowl. It was the best of both worlds for me. Once they put the Seahawks in our division all of that had to change. Rams are no.1, but, I wish the Seahawks well as long as they are behind the Rams in the win column.

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Whoever is playing the Whiners is who I would root for every sunday if the Rams ceased to exist.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

The Geezer! Oh, wait, not that kind of #2...... :drunk:

Shoot, I dunno!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Hmm, if not the Seahawks, then Packers....say rawk, you're not related to Holmgren, are you?
    No. I currently live in the middle of Packer land. Kenosha, WI. I absolutely hate the Bears, have since the days of the Super Bowl shuffle and I would be the happiest person in the world if the lost every game, and the Packers hand them their butt every year, so I would have to go with the Pack for that reason, and because my friends are all Packers fans.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Wow, that's like asking me to like romantic comedies if I couldn't watch thrillers anymore......

I really don't know.....
    Excellant answer tx.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan

I really don't know.....
    So this begs the question...is your love of football tied exclusively to the Rams? On bye weeks, do you not watch any kind of football? I mean, I understood all of our devotion to the Rams, but if they didn't exist, wouldn't there be some team that caught your eye, if for no other reason than to have an emotional investment in watching football?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast