Varg6 is offline Registered User

Why's TO so GREAT?

Terrell Owens...Everyone says he is one of the best, why doesn't anyone ever care about his age is what I'm wondering. Why is Bruce's age such a BIG deal when it comes to talent, but it doesn't with T.O.? He himself is entering I believe his 12th year. He's getting old too ya know, I don't see how he's so great too, no one ever points out his age...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Re: Why's TO so GREAT?

Its because TO creates so much other things to talk about other than his age because of all the stupid things he does,as for him being one of the best I would rate these guys before him:

Torry,
    Fitz,
    Smith,
    Harrison,
    Ward,
    Chambers,
    Randy,
    Isaac.

There may be more but I cant think of them off the top of my head

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rip32
    Its because TO creates so much other things to talk about other than his age because of all the stupid things he does,as for him being one of the best I would rate these guys before him:

Torry,
    Fitz,
    Smith,
    Harrison,
    Ward,
    Chambers,
    Randy,
    Isaac.

There may be more but I cant think of them off the top of my head
    You might want to add Chad Johnson and Anquan Boldin to your list. I would probably take Ward, Chambers, and as much as I don't want to, I take Bruce off the list also. If Randy can't stay healthy I take him off the list also.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    You might want to add Chad Johnson and Anquan Boldin to your list. I would probably take Ward, Chambers, and as much as I don't want to, I take Bruce off the list also. If Randy can't stay healthy I take him off the list also.
    Ya i forgot about Chad and Boldin,I would Chambers and Ward over him anyday.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6
    Terrell Owens...Everyone says he is one of the best, why doesn't anyone ever care about his age is what I'm wondering. Why is Bruce's age such a BIG deal when it comes to talent, but it doesn't with T.O.? He himself is entering I believe his 12th year. He's getting old too ya know, I don't see how he's so great too, no one ever points out his age...
    Because he is an amazing physical specimen that hasn't let age catch up to him yet. He wasn't being creeped up on by rising recievers like Mcdonald and Curtis. His competition in Philly was Freddie Mitchell and Todd Pinkston. There isn't talk of your age when there arent anyone younger on the team, but more importantly he hasn't dropped off yet.