If not, you'll get your dose soon enough!
If not, you'll get your dose soon enough!
AWESOME!!! I was down 102 to 78 against Bar-bq06 with Shuan Alexander and Dolnald Driver getting ready to play so far Shaun Alexander has 170 yards which eqauls 17 points and Dolnald Driver has 82 recieving yards and 1 td which eqauls 8+6= 13. So together it equals 30 points so far and all I need is 25 to win!! GO DOMINATORS!! I WILL SHORTLY BE TAKING THE #2 RANK AT 9-3!!!!
Yep alexander ran for 200 yards so i got 20 points and donald driver caught 2 passes for 80 and 1 td for 14 points so, together i got 34 points last night and WON!!! Rank number 2!!!
Here is the new Blue League standings:
1. The Silencers 11-1-0 .917 1214.00 W-5
2. Dominators 9-3-0 .750 1089.00 W-2
3. Bar-bq06 8-4-0 .667 1117.00 L-3
4. ramsbruce 8-4-0 .667 1030.00 W-5
5. gr8estshowonturf 7-5-0 .583 1004.00 W-2
6. IH8THE49'S 5-7-0 .417 1067.00 W-3
7. The Mighty Bombjacks 5-7-0 .417 1005.00 L-2
8. The flying jaguars 5-7-0 .417 881.00 L-1
9. The Jon-Johns 4-7-1 .375 865.00 L-2
10. tatersalad 4-8-0 .333 826.00 L-3
11. STL Freds 3-8-1 .292 851.00 W-1
12. Hammerheads 2-10-0 .167 808.00 L-5
Here are new standings:
*1. The Silencers 12-1-0 .923 1346.00 W-6
*2. Dominators 10-3-0 .769 1195.00 W-3
3. Bar-bq06 9-4-0 .692 1180.00 W-1 7 8
4. gr8estshowonturf 8-5-0 .615 1071.00 W-3
5. ramsbruce 8-5-0 .615 1069.00 L-1
6. The Jon-Johns 5-7-1 .423 960.00 W-1
7. IH8THE49'S 5-8-0 .385 1137.00 L-1
8. The Mighty Bombjacks 5-8-0 .385 1077.00 L-3
9. The flying jaguars 5-8-0 .385 979.00 L-2
10. STL Freds 4-8-1 .346 929.00 W-2
11. tatersalad 4-9-0 .308 887.00 L-4
12. Hammerheads 2-11-0 .154 885.00 L-6
The stars mean that the team has clinched a playoff berth.
The first round on playoffs start this week. Here are the playoff games for the Blue League:
(1) The Silencers (13-1)
(4) ramsbruce (8-6)
(2) Dominators (11-3)
(3) Bar-bq (10-4)
What are the Gold League games?
Finally the season is over ..... this was horrible. The Hammerheads got beat by everybody including Drew twice. All of the players that I picked were cursed. Sorry Seattle fans, I had Hasselbeck and D Branch. They did not do very well this season.
My other two teams are both ranked third and headed for the playoffs. I am glad I was able to win last spot here at ClanRam.
Good luck to those in the playoffs.
I'm getting nervous. Ramsbruce got 23 points out of Frank Gore and is surely going to set a fair amount from Tony Romo tonight. I've only had one non-Sunday player but still, seeing that lopsided score on the match-up screen right now isn't making me feel good.
Ramsbruce has points adding up from the first two games. It looks like it could be a high scoring match up.
It was a close one when we played in the regular season. Close as in less than a 10 point victory for me, I believe.
I keep having this feeling in the pit of my stomach that the Chargers are going to decide to rest LT for the real playoffs and therefore screw my FF team in the process.
You do need to plan for the let down or rest period for the players on top ranked teams. LT may just get a break before the playoffs, but I don't think it is this week. He was making comments about the Chiefs and I think he will be hungry for a big win.
This is the time to have some players from teams that need wins, that are fighting for wildcard spots.
I don't think Drew Brees got the memo that I need him to play this week. He's blowing it big time against the Redskins.
EDIT: I may as well just admit defeat now. Brees just threw an INT, no touchdowns. Fred Taylor was listed as probable and apparently only took two handoffs all game so half my backfield is gone. Short of miracle performances by LT, Marvin Harrison, TJ Hoos-yo-mama, and the Eagles D, this won't even be close...
Well Nick, LT scored some major points but you are in a big hole. All you can hope for is huge games for TJ hoos your mama and Harrison tonight, but it appears the Silencers are done.
You had a nice run this season.
Well that stings quite a bit. I dominate through the entire season and drop out of the playoffs because of one bad week by my quarterback against one of the worse pass defenses in the league. Glad I didn't have money on this one.