Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sprtsmac is offline Registered User

Re: Blue League Smack

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Well that stings quite a bit. I dominate through the entire season and drop out of the playoffs because of one bad week by my quarterback against one of the worse pass defenses in the league. Glad I didn't have money on this one.
    Nick, I know how you feel. I dominated the Gold League and the same thing happened to me. I lose to Alpha Ram who I beat by 30+ last week.

Sprtsmac :football:

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

I don't think Drew Brees got the memo that I need him to play this week. He's blowing it big time against the Redskins.

EDIT: I may as well just admit defeat now. Brees just threw an INT, no touchdowns. Fred Taylor was listed as probable and apparently only took two handoffs all game so half my backfield is gone. Short of miracle performances by LT, Marvin Harrison, TJ Hoos-yo-mama, and the Eagles D, this won't even be close...
    It's not over yet, I certainly don't feel I have the win locked up at all. My Reggie Wayne and 40 points vs your Marv and Hoos-yo-mama should be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    It's not over yet, I certainly don't feel I have the win locked up at all. My Reggie Wayne and 40 points vs your Marv and Hoos-yo-mama should be interesting.
    The most Harrison and TJ have scored this year have been 26 and 21 points respectively, so hope is slim but still alive. That being said, Wayne's going to extend the lead himself, and I imagine that Cincy will give the Colts more of a dose of the running game than an air attack. I just don't see it happening. Good match-up, though. Our regular season game was close, and in the playoffs you unseated the top seed. That has all the makings of a deep run towards post-season gold.

The most Harrison and TJ have scored this year have been 26 and 21 points respectively, so hope is slim but still alive. That being said, Wayne's going to extend the lead himself, and I imagine that Cincy will give the Colts more of a dose of the running game than an air attack. I just don't see it happening. Good match-up, though. Our regular season game was close, and in the playoffs you unseated the top seed. That has all the makings of a deep run towards post-season gold.
    I've seen crazier things happen in fantasy, I'm still nervous.
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

I know how you feel sprtsmac, I beat barbq06 a couple of weeks ago and then here in the playoffs, i get destroyed! Brett Farve faced a weak lion's secondary and he gave me 0 points. Brees was having a hard time so Devery Henderson only gave me 2 points.. so did derrick mason, Gates gave me 0, and Bears defence gave me 4 points.. and Shaun Alexander and Larry Johnson combined for 21 points and thats how much they both get in 1 game by themselves in other weeks

Good Job Bar-bq06!
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -12-18-2006 at 07:03 PM.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sprtsmac View Post
    Nick, I know how you feel. I dominated the Gold League and the same thing happened to me. I lose to Alpha Ram who I beat by 30+ last week.
    I was lulling you by being submissive last week?

Got AlphaRam?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Harrison held up his end of the bargain, but it wasn't enough for you to win. Good season Nick.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Well Harrison held up his end of the bargain, but it wasn't enough for you to win. Good season Nick.
    How much were you sweating after TD #3 though?

How much were you sweating after TD #3 though?
    Well I was getting nervous, but I was still up by 14 or so, and then when Wayne scored his TD I started to breath again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123