Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: ClanRam FFL First Round Playoff Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by StillUtterlyBlitzed
    I guess you just picked bad players and/or failed to motivate them to play ...
    I shouldn't be so easilly influenced, but this is what can happen I suppose by taking my coaching cues from Martz.

Making the playoffs is notable I suppose. Although getting there and losing like the FreakShow will on an annual basis is not much to be crowing about.

DJRamFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    LOL.....Those are my key players? Well it seems you conveniently left out my two stud RB's - E. James and D. Davis.

A flurry of questionable transactions? Cmon give me a freaking break. Did you notice the players I dropped to add these players to my roster? Compare the numbers, during the last 4 weeks, between the players I dropped to those that I added. Need I mention one player I dropped was out for the rest of the season. Questionable --- LMAO. My roster has been fortified and I am poised to kick your butt, if you make it past the Hammerheads, which is highly doubtful. As far as Feeley goes I found out during last seasons ClanRam Cup Playoffs that it is best to have a QB waiting in the wings in case of any game time decisions due to injuries.

:tongue:
    75 points from Volek and 30 points from Buffalo and 25 from Kennison. Those three players beat DOD, like I said, those were your key players Curry's on IR, but Pinkston showed his true colors with the wince he had last week and now that T.O. is gone, the Eagles W.R. will get clamped down more (although they do play the Rams next :bored: ).

Alright, I got by Hammerheads without any problems and I'll see you in Round 2 :tongue:

Seeds 4, 6, 7, and 8 advanced so anyone is can win.

Where the hell has this smack talk been all damn season?
    Last edited by DJRamFan; -12-21-2004 at 02:56 PM.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Ok if it makes you feel better go ahead and single out three keys to a roster that put up 195 fantasy points.....LOL

Round 2 it is......don't be late!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Ferter, that score is just not right. I think you made some sort of deal with the devil for those kind of points. I would not expect that to continue, but it sure looked good this week.

DJ Dynamos slid right by the Hammerheads. It wasn't close at all.

I guess you can be happy ferter, you taunt me into trash talking and my team falls on it's face. Grrrrrrr....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Ferter, that score is just not right. I think you made some sort of deal with the devil for those kind of points. I would not expect that to continue, but it sure looked good this week.

DJ Dynamos slid right by the Hammerheads. It wasn't close at all.

I guess you can be happy ferter, you taunt me into trash talking and my team falls on it's face. Grrrrrrr....
    Ah, but the points have been on the rise, Blitz. The freaks will not rest until they have taken the ClanRam Cup!!

You had a great season Blitz!!

I'm sorry about the tough loss.....:disappoin

I was truly looking forward to spanking you in round two.

Wish me luck?

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

It was a good season, but I am a poor loser. Even having Bulger in could not have saved the Hammerheads in this last game. :bored:

And I had to be the one telling you to get a new QB....see I should just shut my pie hole.......

Yes Ferter, I will wish the Freaks luck against the current cup holder.

BTW, why are all 8 teams still showing up in the playoffs? Losers are eliminated right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thoey is offline Registered User

I too made the playoffs in the league I am in. In the first round, B. Volek led me to a tie against my opponent. T. Green was my tie breaker and score 10 more than my opponents.

Now, I play the SB against the regular season league champion, the guy with a 12-2 record and an average of 107 points per game. BTW, that is a high average for our league. How do you get 75 points for Volek and almost 200 points total? Our league had Volek with 42 points...
    This space for rent...

DJRamFan is offline Registered User

I'm still the champion until someone takes it from me, ladies After going undefeated last season, any lose this season sucked.

195 is unreal, but Volek will be coming back down to reality soon and I don't think Ferter wants to pass up Feely against the Browns for Volek against the Broncos.

I don't know why losers are showing up on the schedule since there isn't a losers bracket until after Round 2. There's a game for 3rd place, but that's it.

I will be posting another breakdown for the semi-finals, hopefully tonight so Ferter can know who will be getting him his points this week
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12