Woods should be signed before camp, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that WR Rashaun Woods, the San Francisco *****' top pick in this past April's NFL Draft is expected to be under contract by the time training camp starts.

Stallworth buzz continues, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that New Orleans Saints' head coach Jim Haslett recently earmarked WR Donte' Stallworth as the player who made the biggest strides during the team's offseason conditioning program. Stallworth, plagued by various muscle pulls last season, participated in a special program aimed at limiting such injuries from taking place in the future. Stallworth recently commented on his offseason progress.

"I'm more lean this year, I've dropped some fat and made muscle," the third-year receiver said. "The best part is my body feels a lot different.

"I'm doing a lot of different things, but we're putting a lot of emphasis on the hamstrings," he said. "I've got a unique body. I have to stretch often and get a massage a couple of times each week."

Shoulder still bothering Overstreet, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that Atlanta Falcons' DE Will Overstreet has been experiencing problems this offseason with his twice-repaired left shoulder. The team is hoping that Overstreet can make a successful conversion from OLB to RDE and make the team as a backup.

Falcons cut ex-Bengal, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that the Atlanta Falcons released ex-Bengals' TE Sean Brewer and rookie QB Bill Whittemore after re-signing QB David Rivers and signing TE Justin Swift last week.

Harrington addresses reputation, 7/6
USAToday.com is reporting that Detroit Lions' QB Joey Harrington recently addressed his reputation for having a quirky reputation and not being "one of the guys."

"I am a dork. I'm not going to deny it," Harrington was quoted as saying in a Booth newspapers article. "You can put that in the headline, I don't care. That's who I am.

"I haven't changed a bit. If anything, I've become more goofy, more of a dork. Honestly. That's me, I'm comfortable with who I am. The one thing that really bothered me when I came in was people saying, `You need to be this,' and `You need to be that.' And `You need to be this guy for the team. The city of Detroit wants a leader.'

"You know what? You got me. I'm not going to change for anybody. This is who I am and how I'm going to be because this is what I'm comfortable with."

Tait could move to the left side, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that there is continued speculation that Chicago Bears' RT John Tait could end up shifting to left tackle.

Green and Suggs on even ground, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that Cleveland Browns' offensive coordinator Terry Robiskie likes both RBs William Green and Lee Suggs. That's notable as both will be competing with each other for the team's starting tailback job and appear to be on even footing heading into training camp.

Boller gets passing grade, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that Baltimore Ravens' QB Kyle Boller's final mini-camp practice of the offseason was hit best. The paper also reports that Boller received a passing grade from the coaching staff in regard to his entire offseason body of work.

Brady could restructure deal, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that in an attempt to gain relief under the salary cap, the New England Patriots may approach starting QB Tom Brady about restructuring his contract.

Poole to face challenge, 7/6
USAToday.com reports that New England Patriots' CB Tyrone Poole is expected to be challenged by second-year DB Asante Samuel for a starting job.

Gardener likely to retire, 7/6
The Washington Times is quoting sources as saying that ex-Broncos' DL Daryl Gardener is expected to announce his retirement in the coming weeks due to a degenerative condition in his back.

Barber working hard, 7/6
The Bergen County Record reports that New York Giants' RB Tiki Barber has been subjecting himself to a strength-intestive workout program considered to be more rigorous than the workouts conducted by head coach Tom Coughlin.