Thread: Hey Guys

Cerberus is offline Registered User

Hey Guys

Sorry for the interuption, I'm not a Rams fan, but I'm not here to talk smack either. Instead, I've got a simple question. I'm in a FFL and one of my WRs is the Ram's Kevin Curtis. I noticed on NFL.com that he is listed as 2nd string behind Isaac Bruce. I don't know much about the guy, and thought you guys might be able to help me out, seeing how you are Ram fans. Anyway, I have Larry Fitzgerald, Hines Ward, Anquin Boldin, Braylon Edwards and Kevin Curtis. I need a back-up RB, so someone has to get cut. I'm leaning toward cutting Braylon Edwards or Kevin Curtis. So, my question is simply who is Curtis, is he 1st or 2nd string, and how do you guys see him doing under Linehan?

Thanks for any input.

Good Luck this season.

Cerberus

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Hey Guys

Kevin Curtis will line up in the slot very often and is the best #3 WR in the league today. He has blazing speed and should top 800 yds with 6 to 8 TDs. He is the heir apparant to Isaac Bruce and is in a contract year, so his #s could be even better than the ones I predicted.

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Sorry for the interuption, I'm not a Rams fan, but I'm not here to talk smack either. Instead, I've got a simple question. I'm in a FFL and one of my WRs is the Ram's Kevin Curtis. I noticed on NFL.com that he is listed as 2nd string behind Isaac Bruce. I don't know much about the guy, and thought you guys might be able to help me out, seeing how you are Ram fans. Anyway, I have Larry Fitzgerald, Hines Ward, Anquin Boldin, Braylon Edwards and Kevin Curtis. I need a back-up RB, so someone has to get cut. I'm leaning toward cutting Braylon Edwards or Kevin Curtis. So, my question is simply who is Curtis, is he 1st or 2nd string, and how do you guys see him doing under Linehan?

Thanks for any input.

Good Luck this season.

Cerberus
    Curtis is the 3rd WR behind Holt and Bruce. With your WRs I would cut Curtis, from what I have read Braylon will be playing sooner than later, so Curtis is the cut.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Curtis is the 3rd WR behind Holt and Bruce. With your WRs I would cut Curtis, from what I have read Braylon will be playing sooner than later, so Curtis is the cut.

i would cut braylon, he is injury prone and is only a 2nd year reciever
    Built RAM tough