2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade for Terrell, he is a point monster

1 50.00%
  • Keep Warrick, he will last you a long time at the salary you have him

1 50.00%

Thread: Opinion wanted

Mykel is offline Registered User

Opinion wanted

What do you think Peter Warrick will do this year? He had a really good year last year and I have him on my team in our keeper league (salary cap will be 220, i have him for 12). I have a chance to trade him for Terrell Owens (salary will cost me 47).

TO is a proven commodity, Warrick I feel is a rising star. What would you do?

"Some people consider football a matter of life and death, I assure you, it is much more serious than that"
    Bill Shankly

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Opinion wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Mykel
    What do you think Peter Warrick will do this year? He had a really good year last year and I have him on my team in our keeper league (salary cap will be 220, i have him for 12). I have a chance to trade him for Terrell Owens (salary will cost me 47).

TO is a proven commodity, Warrick I feel is a rising star. What would you do?
    There could be a long list of Bengal receivers that cut into Warrick's time this year.

Okay, let me define long list. First TJ Houshmandzadeh is fully recovered from his hamstring tear at the end of last pre-season and could have a decent season (40 rec., 500 yards), then there's Kellye Washington who will probably put up numbers similar to TJ H. And of course, Chad Johnson will get his 80-90 catches and 1300 yards.
    Last edited by HUbison; -07-08-2004 at 01:29 PM. Reason: ...on 2nd thought
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

So your opinion would be.....?
    "Some people consider football a matter of life and death, I assure you, it is much more serious than that"
    Bill Shankly

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mykel
    So your opinion would be.....?
    Without knowing the rest of your team or your cap situation, I would probably take a run at Owens.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Well currently we are just naming our keepers - and even though my brother is going to be reading this he can't do anything to stop me from keeping these players SOOOOO bite me SHale

Vick 36
    Dane Looker 6
    Tim Rattay 6
    Warrick / TO 12 / 47
    Kevin Johnson 6
    Shawn Bryson ( ?) 8
    Darnerien McCants 10
    Mike Alstott 6

With TO it would be 125 of 220 with 14 spots to fill out. Without him my cap would be at 90 with 14 players left to get. As you can see I need to flesh out my WR and RB corps, grab a dollar TE or 2 and we play 5 defensive players a week so need 7(ish) defensive guys. Most of my defense can be picked up for under 10 bucks each - probably spend 50 total on 7 guys leaving me with 65 for the remaining 7 O players if I have TO
    Bill Shankly