ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Coker Fired!!!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!! Larry coker was fired today! I have been waiting for this day all season long!!!

Built RAM tough

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Coker Fired!!!!!

The handwriting has been on the wall, so to speak, for some time now. It has only been when rather that if he would be fired. Whomever takes over has a tall order to accomplish. They will be operating under the recently imposed "zero tolerance" on player behavior and be expected to compete for a national title immediately. That is a tough act to accomplish. We shall see how possible this will be and who the replacement will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Coker Fired!!!!!

The two people I'm hoping for to coach the team are greg shieano(rutgers coach) or randy shannon(miami defensive coordinator) there are many other names on the list, spurrier, the west virgina coach, and a few more I can't think of, lol, but I have to admit that miami is not the most glorous job when your trying to take them out of the hole they are in, the fan base is "what have you done for me lately"( I try to go to all the home games every year) and you MUST enforce a zero policy, the thing that pisses me off though about fans on other teams are that people assume every player that goes to miami is a "ganster thug" kind of person and that "gangster thug" tag may be true of select few players but when you ask someone about miami, they think about a trouble school, if you check the record during the past few years, it hasn't really been that bad, one more thing that might screw miami over is that donna shalala,(the president of UM) raised the GPA to get into the school, and that takes away many good recruits from our school, but I shall wait it out and I will post my opinions on all of the offseason moves they make
    Built RAM tough