LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Im BRinging this one back up

My money is on Oklahoma. It's not far-fetched to see Auburn as national champs, either. But one thing is for sure, when the smoke clears at the end of the season, USC will not be the national champion.
    Hubison that was yours.

All of you told me USC would get smoked by OU and no one ate my crow. Here it is months later and you all still have not made amends. Please admit that SO cal rocks and you are all stupid LOL. Ok maybe not stupid just wrong on this one. Heres to another year at the top GO USC!!!!!!

LET'S GO DODGERS

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Im BRinging this one back up

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
    Hubison that was yours.

All of you told me USC would get smoked by OU and no one ate my crow. Here it is months later and you all still have not made amends. Please admit that SO cal rocks and you are all stupid LOL. Ok maybe not stupid just wrong on this one. Heres to another year at the top GO USC!!!!!!
    Allright, I'll own it. Here we go:

1. With regards to OU winning the national championship, my love for the BigXII stood in the way of sound judgement.
    2. On the particular night in question, USC was OU's daddy.
    3. OU pulled one of the biggest choke jobs since the chicken farm went into business.

And one that I still stick by...
    4. PAC-10 football pales in comparison to the BigXII.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Who cares....that was last year. USC will be favored again this year and they should be, however it's time for Texas to pull their head out of their backside against OU and finally take care of business. If UT gets past Ohio State at OSU early in the year, that should set the Longhorns up to play USC in the Rose Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx
    Who cares
    Since LaRamsFanLongTime started the thread, I would venture a guess that he does.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

And he's entitled to because of his USC affiliation but ppppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee, this is the same area that said Michael Jackson didn't do a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    And he's entitled to because of his USC affiliation but ppppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee, this is the same area that said Michael Jackson didn't do a thing.
    hmm, good point.

And dont forget the OJ thing and the Rodney King thing, and the Paris Hilton Thing(I actually rather liked that one), and generally the same area that let the Rams Leave wait a minute whos' side are you on? mind your buisness boy! Hey give me back my hand, I must fight you, AHHHHHHHH, Blam, BANG, SLAM, ouch, eeeeeeeeeeeeeek ahahahahahahahah................to be continued!!!!!!!!
    LET'S GO DODGERS

I just wanted everyone that jumped on me for saying USC would own it all to take some responsibility for their statements. You should have seen this board they all ran like whiners fans it was terrible. I was so sad when no one ate my crow. Yeah I know I know I need to get a life. :tut
    LET'S GO DODGERS

DJRamFan is offline Registered User

I don't know, Coach Mack has had a long time to make UT what it should be and every year, they're OU beotch.

Perhaps this year's champ will be out of the Big Ten
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

thoey is offline Registered User

Last edited by thoey; -06-16-2005 at 10:05 AM.
    This space for rent...